FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Map SearchMap Search
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- View detailed property information
- Print detailed property flyers
- Save your searches & favorite homes
- Inquire about a private showing
- Map individual property locations
- Share your favorite homes with friends
Search By Community Type
- Golf Communities
- Historic Homes
- New Bern Waterfront
- Oriental, NC
- New Construction
- Town Homes
- Oriental Waterfront
Search New Bern Homes
- Under $100,000
- Over $1,000,000
- Short Sales
Recent Blog Posts
Bayboro was named for the Bay River and settled long before it was incorporated in 1881. It’s the oldest incorporated town in the county and was the first to have town water. It became the county seat in 1876. The following year, the courthouse was relocated here from Stonewall. Although narrow, the Bay River is navigable all the way to the town.
10 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 10.