Secluded hunting ranch at the end of a county road. This ranch is well balanced with open pastures measuring approximately 60% of the terrain and the remaining 40% encompassed by thick towering hardwoods surrounded by native vegetation and under growth. The topography gently slopes from the Western side of the property towards the Eastern side intersecting Goat Creek along the way. There is an abundance of mature Live Oak trees throughout the ranch.
N/A Talk Ranch Road, Other, TX 77995 (MLS# 2707937) is a
Farm property with a lot size of 138.000 acres.
N/A Talk Ranch Road is currently listed for $775,000 and was received on December 05, 2018.
Want to learn more about N/A Talk Ranch Road?
Do you have questions about finding other
real estate for sale
You can browse all Other real estate or
contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information.