Connect with Azita
International Diamond Society
Smart Home Certified
Languages other than English
Farsi, Persian, German
More about Azita Sajjadi
Successful real estate transactions come about as a result of crystal-clear communication, understanding, and trust between you and your agent. I establish such relationships by listening, paying attention to my clients’ needs, wants and wishes, and employing my strongest virtues: Patience, dedication and loyalty.
My commitment to my clients, along with my continued desire to stay on top of the latest real estate and market trends enables me to truly be an asset to anyone who is buying or selling in the Arizona marketplace. I promise to treat you with respect and work hard to earn your trust.
I bring to this position a wide range of experience and expertise. I began my career in the airline industry in Europe, managing both logistics operations and client services. The fast paced work environment helped forge my ability to work under consistent time pressure without compromising accuracy or thoroughness. From there I moved to California and parlayed my airline experience into several positions within the wine industry, ranging from account management to advertising and sales. My deep attention to detail helped ensure my success in this highly regulated industry until I decided to move to Arizona and started my career as a full time real estate agent.
I love working with people and feel comfortable in multi-cultural environments. In addition to English, I speak fluent German and Persian, and have always enjoyed the numerous cultural distinctions that help define each of those languages.
Working with Sellers
Maximum exposure to the market is what gets a Seller the highest price the market will allow. That's why we provide Seller's homes “More Exposure, More Often, in More Mediums, at Higher Quality, than any other real estate company in the nation".
• Buyers have moved online. So we distribute property information to over 350 websites. If a buyer is looking for a home similar to yours, we want to be sure that yours is considered.
• Fewer than 10% of all the listings on Realtor.com are SHOWCASE LISTINGS. We believe our clients deserve to be among that elite group. It increases visibility, exposure, buyers, and offers.
• But it's not enough to put your property on the Internet. You have to have a way to respond to inquiries. Our proprietary HomeBase InTouch system connects us to online buyers within seconds of their inquiry.
• In addition to the internet, we make sure that all our listings are featured in Coldwell Banker's View Magazine. The View is distributed in the state of Arizona. The online version reaches buyers throughout the world.
• The number 2 search engine on the internet today is You Tube. That's why we feature all of our listings on "ON LOCATION", the most visited real estate channel on You Tube today.
For a detailed marketing plan on your home, please feel free to call anytime.
Working with Buyers
We will ensure your experience is as it should be - as your "consultant", we'll communicate, educate and protect you every step of the way.
• Through a thorough Buyer Consultation, we listen to your needs and concerns and locate properties that meet your needs and criteria
• We pride ourselves in our knowledge of the market, surrounding and growth areas. You deserve current information.
• We continuously research the inventory. This allows us to find the best properties for you in the least amount of time
• We know the market! We have lived and raised our children in Southern Arizona and share that insight with our buyers.
• Details matter. We will always keep you informed of every detail of the transaction.
If you would like a copy of our Monthly Market Newsletter or would like to receive a copy of the View, our monthly statewide online property magazine, please shoot me an email and I would be happy to make sure you receive these valuable tools.