- (520) 342-6642 mobile
- (520) 352-2700 office
- (520) 342-6642 direct
- (520) 342-6642 home
- (520) 219-8837 fax
- Oro Valley-Marana 11165 N La Canada Dr Ste 175, Oro Valley, AZ 85737
Connect with Chris
More about Chris Hudena
Success Breeds Success!
Owning a home is key .......to your long range financial security and your emotional well being.
Every Seller or Buyer, has unique needs and dreams. Thinking about moving? It can be an overwhelming thought! I’m sensitive to this and I am here to be your advocate. Here's what I will personally do for you. I will develop a customized marketing plan to enhance your home with professional photos, glossy flyers, hold open houses, suggest staging techniques and I will give you all of Coldwell Banker's proven marketing programs and strategies. I also have a team available to help you with the moving process.
Buying a home? Let me help. I will provide you with accurate market updates, current listing information and send you interesting properties for your consideration. I will work with you throughout the entire process , and help you manage any and all issue which may occur.
My philosophy is to listening and invest my energies in your dream, ultimately making communication my priority. I have built my career through numerous referrals from very happy clients. I value their feedback and their many recommendations to family, friends, and acquaintances.
Education and Training
- Graduate of Stratford College in Danville, VA
- Graduate of Morven Park International Equestrian Institute in Leesburg, VA
- Graduate of Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors /Agent Program in Devon, PA
- Graduate of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage/Agent Program in Tucson, AZ
Awards And Designations
- Million Dollar Producer (Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors)
- Top of the Rock Award (Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors)
- Chairman's Circle Award (Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors)
- NRS (National Referral Service, Inc) - Keeping my PA Real Estate License Active.
- VCS (Value Creations Specialist ) - ( Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors)
- Recognized for being one of the Top 50 Agents in Southern Arizona for the last 3 years straight.
- CBRB Bronze Metal Award 2013
Areas of Expertise
- Value Creation Specialist ( Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors)
- Provide simple staging techniques to help assist, advise, and arrange interior settings for my sellers.
- The Devon Horse Show benefiting The Bryn Mawr Hospital - Exhibitor/Trainer/Broker of Horses
- The Chester County S.P.C.A. Horse Show - Advertising Manager
- Radnor Hunt - Secretary
- Co owner of Oak Springs Farm - Celebrating 28 years in business/ 38 years total.
- Board Member - now Secretary of my HOA in the Villages of La Canada - 3 years straight.
- Created a "Welcome Wagon" for the Villages
- Married 42 years
- Two daughters - Holly D. Hudena Russell and Danielle C. Hudena Pitonyak.
- Have been in the competitive world of showing horses - (Hunters and Jumpers) for 35 years
- Bought in Tucson in 2005
- Transitioned from buying and selling horses to houses and marketing in 2005
- Permanently moved here in 2009
- Transitioned from Prudential Fox and Roach Real Estate to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.( Real Estate )
Communities I Serve
- Joined the board of our Home Owner's Association for The Villages of La Canada,Oro Valley, AZ 85737.
- Secretary of the board of the Villages of La Canada.
- Oro Valley
- Villages of La Canada
- New Construction
- A.F. Sterling
- Rancho Vistoso
- New Construction
- Sky Ranch
- New Construction
ABR - Accreditied Buyer's Representative
Winner of Bronze Metal Award for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage