Connect with Kathy
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), Smart Home Certified
Languages other than English
More about Kathy Clements
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important decisions most of us will undertake, that is why I am here to assist you in the process.
Meeting and Surpassing Client Expectations
Client satisfaction is my goal and all of my clients should be provided the highest standard of service. I will represent you with honesty, integrity and professionalism. You deserve the best with the least amount of hassle!
I am focused, I know what to expect and I make it a point to keep up to date with changes and trends in the market, so that I am able to provide you with the most current information in order to assist in the purchase or sale of your home. I will do the following for you:
- I will represent your best interests
- I will be available by phone, e-mail and text to address all of your needs promptly
- I will conduct thorough research in order to provide you the best information related to the purchase or sale of your home
- I will tirelessly negotiate in order to get the best possible deal for you
- I will guide you through all of the steps of the transaction toward a successful close of escrow
- I will follow up after the sale and assist you in the purchase of a new home, or if relocating, I will help locate an agent that can help in your search for a new home
- Originally from Thousand Oaks, California, I have been a permanent resident of the Valley of the Sun since 1995
- Prior to 1995 I had spent time in Arizona while a student at both Northern Arizona and Arizona State Universities, graduating with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing
- Almost 20 years of business experience having been employed at Disney Studios, Ritz-Carlton and United Airlines in the areas of Computer Information Services, Marketing and Customer Service. My past experience has provided me the skills to successfully market and negotiate the sale of your home!
- I traveled extensively while with United Airlines and have had the opportunity to meet and work with people throughout the world with backgrounds different than my own. As a result, I have come to appreciate and understand many different cultures.
- Fun fact- I come from an Arizona Real Estate Family! At one time, my great uncles, George and Gene, owned and operated Clements Realty which was once one of the Premier Real Estate Companies in the Phoeinx area.
Education and Training
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified
- Arizona School of Real Estate and Business
- Arizona State University, Marketing
- Member of Scottsdale Association of Realtors
- Member of Arizona Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
Communities I Serve
- Cave Creek
- Paradise Valley
- Fountain Hills
Areas of Expertise
I specialize in listing or selling Primary Residences, Second Homes, Vacation Homes, Investment Properties, Luxury Homes and Land.