Connect with Keith
Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about Keith Berger
- 1. Follow the "Golden Rule" ... "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
- 2. Apply the highest ethical, professional and legal standards of excellence to the buying, selling, management of Real Estate.
- 3. Committed to Continual Improvement through Education.
- 4. Support and contribute to the communities I serve, making each a better place to live.
- 5. Exceeding my clients expectations by consistently providing an unparalleled level of service which creates strong client and customer loyalty.
- 6. Maintaining contact with past and present clients and customers through communication networks.
- 7. Understanding and implementing my client's and customer's requirements to successfully complete a real estate transaction for Buyers and Sellers.
Current Member of ARC Automotive Restoration Club in Sun City West, Arizona
Current Member of Ceramics West . Sun City West , Arizona
Life Member of Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member of the Arizona Elk Society
Life Member Arizona Bowhunters Association
Member of Ducks Unlimited
Member of Good Sam Traveling/ RV/ Campers World
Graduated from The Cleveland State University in 1970. Upon graduation secured employment at Graybar Electric Co. Inc. in 1970. Graybar Electric is an employee owned company. It was established in 1869 and became employee owned in 1927. It is the largest electrical and communication distributor in the United States with over 280 warehouses and sales offices. They have a presence in 7 other countries.
My career spanned 32 years, As a Sales Representative for 27 years I consider myself to have a successful career. I retired in 2002 and took off the next three years to travel and see the country. Someone asked me one time, "How do you find time to take off 6 weeks for vacation?." My only reply was, " I work at it!".
I met my beloved wife Karen in 2005 and we married in 2006. We moved from Phoenix, Arizona to Sun City West, Arizona the same year. We have been blessed by grandchildren since. Karen and I used to volunteer for Phoenix Children's Hospital Camp Rainbow. The camp is held the first week of August and host 150 children who are victims of cancer. As a volunteer for ten years I was privileged to teach the children archery. They taught me humility and patience. As volunteers it was not our function to cure the children but to empower them. It turned out they empowered Karen and I.
Missing sales and the personal contact with people a decision was made to go into real estate. I chose Ken Meade Realty, the largest Broker in the retirement communities of the Del Webb, Sun Cities Area. Ken Meade Realty had over 280 sales associates. Employed in 2006 I enjoyed a successful real estate business. In February of 2014 it was announced that Ken Meade Realty was acquired by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. I consider myself as a dedicated and committed Realtor. AS a Realtor I follow a strict "Code of Ethics" as established by the National Association of Realtors ( NAR) in my business dealings.
Communities I Serve
Serving the Sun Cities Area Communities In the Northwest Valley of the Sun ( Maricopa County/Phoenix, Arizona)
- Sun City West
- Sun City West - Corte Bella Subdivision
- Sun City Grand- Surprise Arizona
- Sun City
- Coyote Lakes-Surprise Arizona
- Arizona Traditions-Surprise, Arizona
- Ventana Lakes- Peoria, Arizona
- Westbrook Village - Peoria, Arizona
Representing Sellers and Buyers for Arizona's Premier Adult Retirement Resort Communities.
Arizona's Premier Active Adult Retirement Resort Community
The northwest" Valley of the Sun" (Maricopa County / Phoenix, Arizona) boasts various communities built by Del Webb Corporation. They include the communities of Sun City, Sun City West, Corte Bella Subdivision( Sun City West), Sun City Grand (Surprise, Arizona). These active adult communities have many styles of homes from single family detached, duplex, apartment style, patio homes, and townhomes. The size of home ranges from 777 square feet all the way up to 5400 square feet. There are all kinds of activities provided at the Recreation Centers for the active adult. Each community offer amenities to enhance your life and give you the lifestyle you deserve and have worked for so many years. Come and enjoy Arizona's Premier Active Adult Retirement Resort Communities.