- (602) 309-2344 mobile
- (623) 972-1161 office
- (602) 309-2344 home
- Sun City / Surprise 9949 W Bell Rd Ste 101, Sun City, AZ 85351
Connect with Derek
Languages other than English
More about Derek Ostrovski
What should everyone look for in a REALTOR?
Never Give Up attitude, A great negotiator, Out of the box thinker, AND, one who has construction background. Yes, can you even imagine a MORE PERFECT combination?
STOP looking you've found one! I have over a decade of construction experience and I am a Realtor. I also have both commercial and residential electrical certification plus a Universal 608 EPA certificate and I am a graduate of Refrigeration Shool Inc here in the valey. I'm able to see what most may not even notice. I can see the invision what can be done even if it would involve moving walls!
Now is the time to make an appointment with a visionary you want on your team!
What I do for the Buyer
I will ensure your experience is as it should be - an experience in integrity, service and commitment.
- I pride myself in the knowledge of the market and the different surrounding areas. You deserve a full time professional.
- I continuously preview homes to know the inventory. This allows me to find the best properties for you in the least amount of time.
- I know the market! I have lived in the Valley and I share that insight with my buyers.
- I am affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage's Sun City / Surprise office, making the knowledge of both areas a priority.
- Details matter. I will always keep you informed of every detail of the transaction.
- I listen. I will show only properties that meet the your needs and criteria.
- I am constantly looking to improve myself and learn new things that will improve your buying experience.
- I study the market and will share with you my market statistics and analysis so you can make an informed decision. If you would like a copy of my Monthly Market Newsletter or would like to receive a copy of the View, our monthly statewide online property magazine, please shoot me an email and I would be happy to make sure you receive these valuable tools.
What I do for the Seller
Every Seller deserves a Marketing Plan that is both extensive and effective. That's why I tailor each plan to the home I am marketing. Listed below are a few elements I include in all of my marketing plans:
- Everyone uses the MLS. But I find that it is very important to pay attention to the details. If you don't make it to the "show list", the plan falls short.
- Photography is everything in today's market. Did you know that NAR has found that a well executed photography plan can increase showings by over 300%?
- Fewer than 10% of all the listings on Realtor.com are SHOWCASE LISTINGS. I believe my clients deserve to be among that elite group. It increases visibility and exposure, which is the name of the game.
- Buyers have moved online. That's why I take the time to distribute property information to over 350 websites. If a buyer is looking for a home similar to yours, I want to be sure that yours is considered.
- But it's not enough to put your property on the Internet. You have to have a way to respond to inquiries. Our proprietary HomeBase InTouch system connects me to online buyers within seconds of their inquiry. Without HomeBase InTouch, it would be like running an ad, and then never answering the phone.
- In addition to the internet, I make sure that all my listings are featured in the View Magazine. The View is distributed throughout the state of Arizona, and the online version has a very broad reach, including distribution to buyers throughout Southern California. That's powerful.
- Networking has been found to be the number one reason homes sell. That's why I spend so much of my time holding Open Houses and networking with other Realtors. This is not a profession for the part timers.
- The number 2 search engine on the Internet today is YouTube. That's why I feature all of my listings ON LOCATION, the most visited real estate channel on YouTube today. For a detailed marketing plan on your home, please feel free to call anytime
Free Services for my Clients
- Concierge Services. The Coldwell Banker Concierge program is designed to enhance your buying, selling and homeowner experience by providing discounts for hundreds of products and services that will help you before, during and after the purchase of your home. The one quality that has always distinguished Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage from our competitors is the high level of service that we provide our buyers and sellers.
- Market Action Reports. Every month I send my clients an easy to read report filled with the most recent statistics on home sales, prices, listings, inventories and trends. Having useful information so you can make an informed decision is an integral part of the service I provide. (www.InsideAzmoves.com).
- Newcomer’s Community Guide. Great information about life in the Valley from taxes to day trips.
- The View. Receive an electronic version of our monthly, statewide property magazine for property viewing at your leisure. Just let me know and I’ll send you the link.
- Loan Modifications, Short Sales, Foreclosures & Resources. Let me be your “Trusted Advisor”. When you need extra help, I want you to think of me. I have detailed information and can point you towards the resources you need that can help. I have spent the time to receive additional training and collected the resources to point you in the right direction.
I am a native of Warsaw, Poland. I lived in Connecticut and Massatchussetts for 21 before moving to Arizona in 2003. I served honorably in the USAF in the 80s and I have been an entrapreneur most of my life. I am a graduate of ATI Institute in Massachusetts but I owned and operated several businesses in my career including a dry cleaning plant, a telecommunication company, a day spa and a construction company. I am a private pilot and enjoy living in the most pilot friendly state in the US (weather wise). I love to travel and do so as often as possible. Arizona and the sourounding states offer so much to see I think I will never move :)
I service most of Phoenix Valley
Sun City, Surprise, Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Goodyear, Scottsdale, Arcadia, Corte Bella, Vistancia, Arrowhead, Terramar and much more.