Cal BRE#: 01296522
More about Laura Mitchell
* Director of Architectural Properties Division
* Certified Architectural Specialist
* President's Advisory Council
* Member, National Association of Realtors
* Member, California Association of Realtors
* Member, Arcadia Association of Realtors
* 18 years Experience: Interior Design/Architectural Consultant
* Bachelor of Arts Degree. Cal. Poly. Pomona.
* Recipient of The Horizon Award, 2001
* Multi-Million Dollars in Sales
* Born in Liverpool, England
* Came to (Arcadia) United States in 1981
* Resident of Sierra Madre since 1985
* Hillsides Home For Children. Gala/Fundraising Committee Member, 1999-Present
* Hillsides Home For Children. Guild Member. 2004-Present
* Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Decorative Arts Council.
Board Member/Treasurer 1998- 2002.
* Hobbies: Wine related activities and travel. Collecting Antique Maps and Prints.
I am committed to providing my clients with the best possible service in selling or purchasing property. My years of experience, specialized training and knowledge of the area are aimed towards my goal of exemplary professionalism.
I greatly look forward to working together with you to meet, and exceed, your needs.
I attribute my success to the attention I give to each client and my professionalism in addressing their individual needs.
My reputation is my greatest asset and my clients are my first priority.
I have assembled a team of loan officers, escrow, title companies and others to assist you throughout your transaction. My goal is to have your business for life and to provide you with unparallelled service.
I have contacts for reputable contractors, architects, builders, movers...whatever you might need to make this easier on yourself, through our exclusive "Concierge" service.
Let me provide you with my distinctly "Great British" service! Please give me a ring!
"Making business a pleasure"...