Cal BRE#: 01945879
Connect with Missy
More about Missy Fitzharris
- Los Angeles Native
- Santa Monica home owner
- Pepperdine University Graduate with over 10 years of Marketing Experience
- Broke 3 World Records in 18 months
- Exudes positive energy and attitude even in challenging situations
- Sells the Westside and lives the Westside lifestyle!
- Missy Alpert was born and raised in Los Angeles. She attended local schools and graduated from Pepperdine University with a degree in Advertising and Marketing. After college she worked in marketing at Mattel and MGM Studios in Los Angeles and in Sydney, Australia. Having lived abroad, she is knowledgeable of different cultures and is sensitive to their needs during a transaction.
- As a homeowner in Santa Monica, Missy truly understands what the Westside home buyer is looking for and understands the Westside lifestyle – a strong sense of community, award-winning schools, great restaurants, healthy living, and, of course, enjoying the breathtaking beach and mountain views.
- Missy comes from a Real Estate family -- her mother, Barbara Alpert, a top agent at Coldwell Banker in Calabasas and her father, Charles Alpert, an attorney who specialized in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. Missy and her mother have over 20 years of combined Real Estate experience and genuinely enjoy listening to their clients’ wants and needs to help them find their dream home.
- In her spare time, Missy enjoys all the great indoor and outdoor workout facilities in her neighborhood -- kickboxing, spinning, yoga, the Santa Monica stairs, bike rides along the beach path and more.
- Missy not only sells the Westside, she lives the lifestyle!
- Gathers and Analyzes Market Data: Able to determine appropriate listing pricing and marketing strategies
- Client Focused: Is skilled at assessing what her clients want and value and demonstrates a strong commitment to her client’s success.
- Drives Execution: Conveys clear expectations and action steps for her clients.
- Creative Thinker: Experiments and thinks “out of the box” to find solutions.
- Resourceful Decision Maker: When negotiating, can settle differences with minimum disruption and win concessions without damaging relationship.
- Unwavering Integrity: Acts in accordance with moral, ethical, professional, and organizational guidelines.
- Competitive Spirit: Is aggressive and proactive in response to problems and opportunities
- Demonstrates empathy when communicating: Able to anticipate the reactions and positions of others and respond effectively.
- Tech Savvy: Strong technology and social media skills
- Builds Relationships: Being from Los Angeles and working in the entertainment and toy industry for over 10 years, Missy has a large social and professional network. She takes a genuine interest in getting to know her clients, who become her friends, and does her best to maintain those relationships to ensure the home buying experience is rewarding and fun.
Photo Credit: CallawayGable