Cal BRE#: 01906271
Connect with Elizabeth
More about Elizabeth Cramblet
- The real estate market is constantly changing and evolving. As a Realtor, it is my job to keep up with the current market, new housing inventory, and current technology when marketing new listings and finding that perfect home for clients. But this is not just a job for me. I absolutely love what I do! And what better place to do what I love than in beautiful Santa Cruz County.
- I sincerely enjoy fascilitating the dream of home ownership. As I tour homes each week and monitor market conditions, I am well-prepared to assist you in your goals. My philosopy is to educate, inform and assist clients in the buying and selling of their home. You can expect complete honesty from me. My job is to make sure that you have all of the right information, including the pros and cons of every transaction so that you can make the best possible decision.
Education and Training
- In addition to being a Realtor, I have a bachelor's degree in horticulture from Cal Poly Pomona, and a master's degree in urban and regional planning from the University of California in Irvine. Previous professional experience has proven invaluable in helping my clients achieve success in residential real estate.
Areas of Expertise
- As a long time Santa Cruz County resident, I am intimately familiar with neihborhoods, local beaches, and shops all over the county from Scotts Valley to Aptos and beyond.
- As your advocate, whether you are buying or selling a home, I will always fight for you and negotiate the best possible price.
Buying and selling a home can be one of the most important decisions in one's life.
There many things to consider and decisions to make during this complicated process.
As your Realtor, you can be certain that I will work with you every step of the way!