Connect with Connie
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
Languages other than English
More about Connie Ynez
I was born in Fresno, in San Joaquin Valley. I attended University of California Santa Cruz and University of California Berkeley.
Worked 1st part of my career within the Industrial Engineer Department at United Parcel Service in San Francisco. Raised my son, which graduated from Pepperdine University and is a Professional Realtor in San Diego County.
I moved to San Diego County in 1998 from Aptos, California…with a desire to start a new career …which would bring asset building to people.
I have been warmly taken in by San Diego, blessed with grandchildren (Twins!) and made some incredible friends.
The desired career, approach and mission
- A Certified Mortgage Planner and Adviser within Wells Fargo Home Mortgage supported the transition into a Professional Realtor and Adviser. The home mortgage is the 1st most important steps to becoming a homeowner. Planning and knowing how to build your liquid assets, obtain the best interest rate, how to structure your loan and credit scores. It’s all about planning 1st …can save thousands of dollars upfront and long term.
- Professional Realtor and Real Estate Consultant is my passion. Because of my experience with building liquid assets and mortgage experience, I take an educational approach. I dig deep and go full circle of all the moving parts of a Real Estate transaction… pending on an individual’s goal.
- From building an investment portfolio, selling due to unforeseen life changes, gracefully exiting from distressed property, purchasing a second home, acquiring the dream home and 1st time homebuyers.
- My mission is to provide service that is custom tailored to my client's unique expectation of what outstanding service is. As a Realtor and Adviser, strive to listen, understand and provide candid feedback so my clients can make intelligent decisions... in their “Best Interest”.
- My personal mission, is to continue learning/growing to be the best I can be on both a personal and professional level…an endless pursuit. It means, the more I grow the more I can contribute.
"It's not about the money... it's about being the best you can be."
Why I chose to partner with Vertical Real Estate Services, because it’s not just a Real Estate Brokerage. It is a diverse company with wealth of diverse services.
When I not educating and consulting my clients. My favorite hobby is my health so I enjoy Bikram Yoga, laughing a lot and having fun with my family, inclusive Joli my pet dog. Occasional Mountain biking, writing Vignettes of my grandchildren and finding reasons to throw family and friend parties. Volunteer Experience & Causes, Coastline Church in Carlsbad …to Grow God’s Kingdom.
- Real Estate Agent, 2009– Present
- Certified Mortgage Planner, Adviser 1998 – 2009
- University of California Santa Cruz
- University of California Berkeley
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants, [Registered Mortgage Adviser] 2005
- National Association of Responsible Loan Officers Inc., 2007
- Certified Negotiation Expert – SDAR
- Real Estate License BRE# 01373374
- San Diego Association of Realtors
- North County Association of Realtors