Cal BRE#: 00966212
Connect with Scott
International Sterling Society
More about Scott Harrison
Areas I Serve
- The city of San Leandro is located on the bay between San Lorenzo and Oakland features a beautiful Marina and 2 BART stations. View homes and amenities of the unique neighborhoods of San Leandro by clicking here.
- Real estate in San Lorenzo, an unincorporated community of Alameda County, is sought after by many home buyers because of its location and school district. Search the MLS for homes for sale and many of the neighborhoods in San Lorenzo at this real estate page.
- Oakland is the largest city in Alameda County and has a diverse scope of multiple real estate options to choose from. The multiple amenities and short distance to San Francisco attracts home buyers and investors to purchase in Oakland’s real estate markets.
- Castro Valley has good schools, a BART station and a distinct rural flavor that has attracted many home buyers to buy in its many unique neighborhoods.
- Hayward real estate has many diverse neighborhoods. Look into Hayward real estate and homes values and detailed information on many of its neighborhoods by clicking on the link.
- The city of Pleasanton is full of community activities. The lovely downtown shopping, many parks and some of the best schools in California have many home buyers choosing Pleasanton as their preferred place to buy their next home.
- Alameda is uniquely located between Oakland and San Francisco, and is an island community. The many historical homes in Alameda located on tree lined streets with parks, beaches and bike trails close by, make it a wonderful place to call home.
- Fremont is the fourth largest city in the Bay Area. Fremont real estate is hot on buyers' lists sbecause of its location, schools, major highway access (Interstates 880 and 680, Highway 84), proximity to Silicon Valley and wide range of housing options.
- Pleasanton where I lived for some years.
- San Ramon where I live now
- Dublin Ca where I own and once lived
- Danville where my kids attend school in that district.
I grew up in the South Bay City of San Jose Ca. I earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree and a Teacher's Credential from San Jose Sate University and taught High School in the South Bay and later in Eugene Oregon. At this young age I found my personality was not strict disciplinary required to teach Industrial Arts classes so I left teaching for work in the green industries. I worked in Solar first in manufacturing then instillation, Sales, service and later P.V. (photo voltaic)
I first got into Real Estate after being a dissatisfied buyer in a Real Estate transaction. I had injured my back working in Solar and decided to get into the business because I knew I could do better for my customers with My "Just Honest Answers and Great Service" approach
Scott G. Harrison Professional Real Estate Services since 1987 With my Decades of full time serving Alameda County buyers and Sellers I have achieved the highest recognition for production levels. Feel free to contact Scott Harrison by phone at: (510) 388-4536