Cal BRE#: 00997262
Serving Clients with the Finest Taste in Luxury Living Experience
Connect with Sandy
Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI), Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource (SFR)
More about Sandy Hardcastle-Taylor
- Southwestern College – Business and Communication
- University of Maryland – Business
- University of San Diego – Marketing
- Graduate Realtor Institution (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialists (SRES)
- San Diego Association of Realtors (SDAR)
- Southwest Riverside Association of Realtors (SRCAR)
- Orange County Association of Realtors (OCAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
My commitment to you is SUCCESS; and, yes, it is personal!
With over 30 years of real estate sales experience, I have sold every type of real property in every area of San Diego County. I take the time to learn your needs and then determine the best way to meet your objectives.
Communication – Action
Communication is a key element in a successful sale. Whether buyer or seller, you are an important member of the transaction. Teamwork is necessary in developing a custom marketing programs that fits your family and your home.
Integrity – Success
The real estate profession is built on integrity and service. Without exception, Realtors held in highest esteem all have one thing in common:
Dedication to providing high quality service
Real estate is my business and it is a business I love. I take pride in my sales and in the relationships I build. My client's success in their purchases or sales is my success. Succeeding through integrity is my mantra.
Broker Associate with Hawaii Association of Realtors
Shearson Lehman Mortgage Corporation
Peck Sims Mueller Advertising and Marketing
Anthony’s School of Real Estate, Kaplan Schools