Cal BRE#: 00692117
“I care, I listen, I sell homes.”
More about Vivian Kerr
Over 30 years buying and selling experience in North San Diego County
Opened Baldwin Builders Carmel Valley new homes sales center 1983 selling 153 homes opening day!
Lifetime sales of over $1Billion. 600+ transactions. Seasoned real estate professional highly regarded for clear and open communication skills. Firmly believes clear communication is foundation of every successful relationship. I enjoy every aspect of working with clients. I pay attention to details and have well-honed negotiating skills. With every transaction my promise is to unwavering ethics, clear communication, and always provide enthusiastic outstanding service representing my clients best interest .
- Real Estate Broker
- UC Irvine bachelors degree
- Graduate Corona Del Mar High School
- Attended college Université de Nice, France
- Attended Western State School of Law completing all real property law course work required by California Bar Association
- Graduate, Realty Institute (GRI)
- e-PRO, Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
- Property Management Certification (PMC)
- Del Mar Foundation
- Town & Gown of UCSD, involved with my sorority alumni - focus on literacy, participate through my church in Interfaith Shelter, Helping Hands, Rachael’s House. I give 10% of every transaction dollar I receive to StandUp For Kids, a national non-profit organization founded 1990 in San Diego assisting homeless and at-risk individuals ages 12-24. Or, to client charity of choice as stated in escrow instructions.