Cal BRE#: 00694292
Connect with Carolyn
International Diamond Society
More about Carolyn McConnell
I consider myself one of those people who are extremely fortunate to be doing exactly what they want to do in life. Working with family and friends, friends of my friends, and other personal referrals to buy and sell residential real estate here in the greater Sacramento area. I thought I would share with you a little of my background just to let you know more about me. Hopefully you or your family and friends would like to consider my services, if you knew more about me.
I grew up in northern California in the small community of Burney and attended high school in Sonora California. I moved to Oakdale where I raised my family… we lived on a small cattle ranch with peach and walnut orchards. I also worked at Hershey’s chocolate plant while attending Modesto Junior College for two years. Can you imagine eating all the chocolate you want!!? I later started working in a bakery decorating cakes and going to real estate school in the evening. After obtaining my real estate license, I went to work in a local office and continued to work in the bakery before transferring to Sacramento.
Now my three children are all grown with children of their own, as well as grandchildren and great grandchildren. I enjoy every minute that I get to spend with my children and family. Besides family, I have an interest in golfing, traveling, antique shopping and landscaping. These activities are a way for me to feel refreshed and relaxed. My huge passion for remodeling and designing homes opened up my interest in Real Estate. Now, I have been in the business for 35 years! Real Estate sales have been very enjoyable for me with memorable transactions.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read a little about me, if is greatly appreciated.
My Committment to my Clients
I want my clients to know that I am straight forward and honest. I care about them and their dreams. Because of my concern for others achieving their dreams, I really get to know them and ask a lot of questions. I want to help my clients find their dream home. I work for them and their best interests.
I would never expect to be given your business because of our relationship, or how we may know each other. However, if you ever have a residential real estate need, I would be extremely honored if you would give me the opportunity to work hard for you to earn your business.
Summary of Qualifications
• Experienced: Over 35 years in Real estate Management, and Marketing Fields. Over nine years experience with distressed properties.
• Effective Communicator: In all aspects of business, from one on one discussions, able to hear the overall message as well as the underlying one.
• Skilled Negotiator: Able to manage intense negotiations and secure the best possible position for my clients.
• Service Oriented: Meet and exceed customer service expectations.
• Thorough: Well organized and process oriented, ensuring all possible scenarios are considered and measured.
• Excellent problem solver: Able to see the big picture and zero in on details.
• Knowledgeable: Strong ability to analyze market data and summarize for client review. Thorough knowledge of real estate contracts.
• Hard Working: Energetic, zest for life, Desire to learn and better myself.
Real Estate Agent
Fusion Real Estate Network June 2011-Spetember 16, 2013
• Successfully helping clients to buy and sell homes using multi-media
• Established a webpage allowing clients to access up to date information in the real estate market.
• Licensed Realtor with capabilities to market listings through Realtor.com
• Experienced in listing and marketing Bank Owned and short sale properties.
Real Estate Agent, Coldwell Banker
Sacramento, CA 2008-June 2011
• Continued work with REO’s , Shortsales, and Foreclosures.
• Completed approx. 60-85 BPO’s monthly for over three years.
Real Estate Agent, Keller Williams Real Estate
Sacramento, CA 2003-2008
• Became certified as a HAFA specialist working with distressed properties.
• Became certified with AMPRES.net and Equator Services.
• Listed and sold Bank Owned REO’s.
Real Estate Agent, Coldwell banker
Sacramento, CA 1995-2003
• Represented buyers and sellers in a growing market.
• Continued building an established career in real estate here in Sacramento.
Certified Reo Specialist
Certified Short Sale Specialist
Certified HAFA Specialist
Certificate of Online Training through AMPRes.com and Equator Services
Modesto Junior College
Professional training in Bank Owned and Short Sale Properties
Yearly continued education real estate classes
Professional Organizations and Affiliations
Outstanding Life member of SAR Master’s Club
Consistently been in the top 1% of agents in Real Estate Sales
Sacramento Association of REALTORS® (SAR)
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Sacramento Area Human resources Association (SAHRA)