Cal BRE#: 01411090
Connect with CJ
International Diamond Society
More about CJ Sergeant
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE and a COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE!
- CALL ME to help you BUY or SELL residential real estate, horse property, and build-able land; owner-occupants and investors are both welcome!
- Sacramento, Placer, El Dorado, and Yolo Counties are my primary service area.
- Buy and sell for the BEST PRICE...put my market analysis skill to work for you!
- GET WHAT YOU WANT...let me negotiate to win for you in this very competitive market!
"Let real estate help you realize your financial goals…let me provide you with expert advice to help you make informed decisions...and I promise you will enjoy having me represent you in buying or selling real estate!"
- You will benefit from my knowledge of the area, and my involvement in the community; I have lived in Sacramento County for 17 years, including 7 years as an adult volunteer leader in the 4-H Youth Development Program.
- My three daughters were raised here, and I have three adorable grandchildren (so far!).
- In addition to family, friends, and Real Estate I enjoy horseback riding, bicycling, hiking, camping, “RV”ing, creative writing, public speaking, and photography.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
- Sacramento Association of Realtors (SAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Master's Club of Sacramento
- Coldwell Banker's International Diamond Society
LISTEN TO MY CLIENTS
CJ is a real credit to the Real Estate profession. This energetic, vivacious woman has her finger on the pulse; she is in touch with home values and what is going on in this market today. She has foresight and wisdom, and if you listen to her counsel you are in good hands and will make the best decisions...we interviewed many Realtors and we are so glad we listened to CJ as we have benefited greatly from her expertise. I highly recommend her. Her honesty and integrity are refreshing, and with her personality she is a delight to work with. Thanks, CJ, for all you’ve done for us! - Ed and Marjory Flagler
CJ is the epitome of what every agent should be…upon meeting us, CJ made a list of our home search criteria, and each time we refused a home, she continued to add to that list so that her future searches would contain what was important to us. This was unique and very impressive. It indicated that she was interested in pleasing her clients, and that what the clients wanted to see in a home became her priority…CJ stands tall in our eyes. We will not hesitate to recommend her to our family and friends…CJ will forever be in our hearts and our prayers, for she exhibits the image that should be envied, yet copied, by all agents in the field of real estate. Bravo to you CJ, for being at the top of your game! - Wallace and Allene and Dodds
CJ is a realtor who is in a class by herself; she is extremely knowledgeable, courteous, ethical, an excellent communicator, creative, accessible, sensitive, caring, and a supreme professional. From the moment I met her, I was extremely impressed with her professionalism and her unmatched level of customer service. CJ always went way above and beyond my expectations…thanks to CJ’s guidance and expertise, I was able to strengthen my offer more than I ever thought possible…and she always kept me updated on the status of my home purchase. Although I know CJ had other clients she was working with at the same time she was working with me, she was always accessible, made time for me, and made me feel like I was her only client – and a very important client at that! - Ruth Cardiel