I'm happy you're here! I'm a genuine, enthusiastic & successful Realtor & I Love my job! I'd be honored to work with you!
Connect with Robin
International Diamond Society
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI), Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource (SFR)
More about Robin Barnett
Here are some of my Client testimonials:
"Robin, you are WONDERFUL!!!!! Thank you so much for the great great info!! You are the best & I feel so lucky that I get to work with you!" Deb
"We are so pleased to have worked with Robin to buy our home in El Dorado Hills. Her area knowledge, contacts and tenacity were so important to our decision making process. She was tireless in showing us what was available, and dogged in her attention to detail once negotiations started. She was an excellent advocate for our preferences and interests throughout the entire home purchase odyssey. We can't imagine working with anyone else in the area." Jill and Todd Simon
"My family has worked with Robin on several transactions over the past 2 years - - both in the purchase of a home and the sale of a home. On both occasions, Robin's work was tremendous. She spent a significant amount of time working with us. Robin was always prepared with every detail addressed and was always responsive to our frequent inquiries, phone calls and emails. Throughout the process, we never felt pressured by Robin to make any decision - - but at the same time Robin was not afraid to share her thoughts or feelings to ensure we ultimately made the best decision. Robin's knowledge of the El Dorado Hills area is impressive, and we would highly recommend her for any real estate needs." Joe and Trish Hardy
"I can unconditionally recommend Robin as someone with a thorough understanding of the Folsom / El Dorado Hills and surrounding areas. When I moved out here, I rented in Folsom for about 9 months while Robin had the patience to show me probably 50 houses before we selected one in El Dorado Hills." R Shaller
HOW DO I DIFFER FROM ALL OF THE OTHER AGENTS OUT THERE??
I'm a top sales associate, consistently in the Top 100 of Coldwell Banker's Sacramento/Tahoe agents. What does that mean to you? Strong negotiation skills, transaction management and solid marketing skills. I'm involved in my community, and have my own non-profit that serves foster youth. And as a Mom, I know a lot about the local schools & activities. The great thing about Folsom and El Dorado Hills? Well, where else could you ski in the morning and go boating in the afternoon? But there are so many amazing things to do locally without having to drive ANYWHERE. I would be honored to listen to you and talk to your needs.
Other odds and ends
- Number 1 agent in Folsom-Central Coldwell Banker office: 2016. Consistently Top 100 of all Northern California Coldwell Banker Sacramento-Tahoe agents 2003-2016.
- Top Achievers Club, El Dorado City Association of Realtors, 2003-2016
- Licensed Realtor since 1993
- 17 years experience as full time Realtor working for YOU!
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (only 15% of realtors are designees)
- Member of the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) out of which only 5% of realtors are designees
- Certified International Previews Property Specialist, Coldwell Banker
- Relocation Specialist: Cartus, USAA, Navy Federal
- Eleven years of experience as the Marketing Director for Anderson Consulting Group, a geotechnical engineering firm headquartered in Roseville, CA prior to entering real estate field.
Education and Community Involvement
- BA degree in Journalism, San Diego State University
- Master's Studies in Communication at Sacramento State University
- Founded "Fostering Success and Significance," a non-profit that serves foster youth with goals to attend college. This organization serves these special students by offering mentoring, advocacy, book scholarships, mental health counseling, etiquette and career counseling.
- Served as board member or officer for the following groups: SACTO, Junior Achievement, Roseville Chamber of Commerce, and Project Go
- Volunteer for numerous charity fund raisers which include: Oakridge High School Foundation,Buckeye School District Site Council, Families First, Diabetes Association, Carmel Unified School district PTA/board, and many others