Connect with Robin
International Sterling Society
Smart Home Certified
More about Robin Kaplan
Celebrating Over a Decade of Service to the Tri County Area
With emphasis on Folsom, American River Canyon, Granite Bay & El Dorado Hills
- Top 7% of 126,000 Coldwell Banker Sales Associates worldwide
- Ranked in "Top 100" Coldwell Banker Sales Associates in the Sacramento/Tahoe Region
- International President's Circle
- Consistent Top Producer since 1998
- Sacramento Association of Realtors Masters Club 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Sacramento Association of Realtors Masters Club outstanding Life Member
- Featured Speaker at the Coldwell Banker Educational Faire
"We want to thank you for the great job you did for our family. Your good humor, expertise, knowledge, time management & problem solving showed us why you are a Top Producer. We also liked that you were always on time for appointments and contacted us in a timely fashion. Again, thank you!" - Ed & Christine Lee
"We found Robin's professional competence was exceeded only by her pleasant and warm personality. We strongly believe that Robin's outstanding reputation in the brokerage community was an influential and central factor in the successful sale of our home. We were completely pleased with Robin's counsel, assistance & performance!" - Clark & Sandy Wallace
"We couldn't have asked for a better team member in managing our sale & purchase"! - Tim & Jane Gagnier
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Sacramento Association of Realtors (SAR)
- Sacramento Metrolist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Previews Property Specialist
My dedication comes naturally because I love what I do! By providing flawless customer service, impeccable attention to detail, strong negotiating skills, and superior knowledge of the local real estate market, I offer a comprehensive & complete package of benefits for my buyers and sellers to assure a smooth and successful transaction.
Raised in Los Angeles, Robin moved to Folsom in 1991 with her family. She immediately got involved in her community by volunteering her skills and talents to the local school district, sports programs, and homeowners association. Today finds Robin still involved in the community as a member of the City of Folsom's Architectural Review Commission and Agent Representative on the Coldwell Banker Advisory Council.
Being an avid runner, in 2004 Robin completed her first Marathon as a member of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training Program and raised over $12,000 for this charity. Robin continues her Marathon racing & has taken on a coaching position with her running club.
Robin is celebrating over 30 years of marriage & is extremely proud of her 2 grown sons.