Cal BRE#: 01079921
Connect with Steve
International Sterling Society
More about Steve Walber
"My first Priority has always been to meet my Clients' Goals by providing the very best service possible through total Honesty, Integrity, and Commitment."
"My values and experiences began in a small midwest town in Wisconsin, followed by a career in the Air Force (retired as a Senior Master Sergeant) followed by many years in Real Estate. Having lived and traveled all over the world, I really feel our area is absolutely one of the most beautiful places to live."
As a Realtor with Coldwell Banker for the past twenty-one years, I specialize in the Listing, the Marketing and the Selling of existing residential homes located in the Folsom community as well as in the neighboring community of El Dorado Hills.
Experience: Residential Real Estate Agent since mid-1990.
- Over 135 Million in Sales (470+ homes) 1991-2011
- One of Folsom's Top Listing & Marketing Realtors Year-after-Year
- Masters Club Outstanding Life Member Designation 2004 thru 2011
- Sacramento Association Realtors Master Club since 1993
- Certified Corporate Relocation Specialist since 1992
- Personnel Manager & Health Care Manager in the United States Air Force from 1967-1990:
- Master of Science Degree in Management - Troy State University Alabama
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration - CSU San Bernardino
- Associates Degrees in Business Administration, Health Care Management, and Personnel Administration