Cal BRE#: 01471593
Connect with Rosemarie
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
More about Rosemarie Altez
Commitment to Excellence
Real Estate has been a lifelong passion for me and I love working with people to help them achieve their personal and financial goals in real estate. I have a style that creates a positive environment for everyone involved. Whatever rings true for my clients, the common theme is I immerse myself in the game for the long-haul inspired by the pure satisfaction of improving my clients' lives.
Selling and buying a home in the San Francisco Bay Area is a large, complex, and often an emotional process. Not only is it a sizable amount of money at stake, but issues such as comfort, happiness and security are also of paramount concern: it is typically the biggest financial transaction of one’s life. My ability to skillfully negotiate and solve problems has helped my clients’ find or sell residential, as well as investment properties.I am committed to guiding my clients through the home selling/buying process employing top notch marketing and skillful negotiations. Most importantly, I firmly believe real estate agents are fiduciary representatives, legally obligated to protect their client’s interests above all others, and that obligations is the foundation of how I do business.
- Expert representation of Buyers and Sellers of residential property in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Concentration in Fremont, Union City, Newark, and Hayward communities.
- Expert in High-Volume, High-Dollar Negotiations.
- Analytical and Financial Skills of current and past market conditions.
- Strategic/Tactical Planning.
- Marketing and advertising strategies resulting in high volume traffic.
- Identifying and resolving conflicts between banks, sellers, and buyers by clarifying work relationships and alleviating communication problem.
- Expert with how to utilize modern technology such as social media to market your home.
- Expert in Short Sale and Foreclosures.
- Providing sellers with complete awareness of the NOD/Foreclosure process so clients may make the proper decisions regarding their home.
National Associations of Realtors - NAR
California Associations of Realtor - CAR
Bay East Association of Realtors
I found Rosemarie to be a highly attentive agent, almost as if I was her only customer, although I know that was not the case. She returned all phone calls and emails the same day. I never felt neglected or unimportant. She also highly personable with an engaging personality.
I am pleased to recommend Rosemarie Altez to anyone looking to buy or sell a home. She is hands down the best in the business and in my opinion and if I never need to move again she will be my first choice in real estate agents.
- Jose Ricardo Torres
Asian Liver Center - Stanford University
Filipino Community Center - San Francisco
Networking, Golf, Tennis, Fashion, Travel, Museums, Performing Arts, Dining, Movies, SF Giants, SF49ers, WSJ, NYT, FT, Fundraising.