1348 W 168th Street, Gardena, CA 90247
$1,050,000 Sale Pending
- For Sale
1348 W 168th Street, Gardena, CA 90247View this property at 1348 W 168th Street, Gardena, CA 90247
1348 W 168th StreetGardenaCA90247
Residential development opportunity in South Bay! NESP zone is approved by city of Gardena for residential development (see supplements). The city is easy to work with. Next door lot (to the west) shares the same zone, is already successfully subdivided into 21 APNs to construct residential detached Spanish style gated units . Supplement contains a draft (not approved by the city yet) of 10 DETACHED units (apx 1,600 sf each) on this site, including 7 community guest parking spaces. Property currently has an existing duplex on it. Lot is 82' wide by 375' deep. See agent remarks for comparables.
Full Property Detailsfor 1348 W 168th Street
- Price: $1,050,000
- Status: Pending
- Type: Lots/Land
- MLS ID: PW16170999
- Updated: 1/31/2018
- Added: 628 day(s) ago
- 1348 W 168th Street, Gardena, CA
- Listed at $1,050,000 on 8/4/16
- Improvements: Existing duplex has all utilities in place.
- Area: 119 - Central Gardena
- County: Los Angeles
- Development Name: 119 - Central Gardena
- Driving Directions: Cross Streets: Normandie and Artesia
- Dist. to Beach: connected. (Miles)
- Dist. to Gas: connected.
- Dist. to Electric: connected.
- Dist. to Sewer: connected.
- Water: Public
- Dist. to Water: connected.
- Utility Description: Sewer Available
- Property View: None
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 30,875
- Lot Size Source: Assessor
- Lot Dimensions: 375 x 82
- Zoning: GANESP
- Lot Description: Curbs
- Price Per Sq. Ft.: $34.01
Disclosures and Reports
- Surveyed: Buyer Pays
Listed by Coldwell Banker Coast Alliance, Vlad Rodov
Schoolsserving 1348 W 168th Street
School District:Los Angeles Unified School District
Denker Avenue Elementary School
1620 W 162nd St, Gardena, CA 90247
Robert E Peary Middle School
1415 W Gardena Blvd, Gardena, CA 90247
Gardena Senior High School
1301 W 182nd St, Gardena, CA 90248
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.