Cal BRE#: 01911554
Connect with Scott
International Sterling Society What's this?
International Diamond Society
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
Languages other than English
Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, French
More about Scott James
Scott’s integrity and strong work ethic enables him to satisfy the needs of his clients without compromising the realm of the Real Estate boundaries. Scott’s unparalleled knowledge and impressive entrepreneurial accomplishments reinforce his sensitivity and understanding of the process of selling or buying property.
Scott will listen to what his client’s needs are and begin to develop a personal Real Estate Portfolio to find that “perfect” property or create a specific marketing plan designed to sell his client’s existing property. Extremely tenacious and dependable, Scott works 24/7 and is always available to his clientele roster. You can rest assured that when you need Scott, he is just a phone call or email away!
Value Added Services
1) Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
2) Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
3) Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
4) Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
5) Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents.
7) Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
8) Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
9) Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
10) Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
11) Display residential properties to clients and explain their features.
12) Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
16) Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
17) Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
19) Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
21) Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
22) Confirm clients' financial and credit status in order to determine eligibility for financing.
23) Contact property owners and advertise services in order to solicit property sales listings.
25) Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
“Contact me for your Real Estate needs!”
Communities I Serve
Pasadena, La Canada, Bradbury, San Marino, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, and Malibu