David is a San Diego real estate agent based out of La Jolla, California who specializes in luxury properties located in and around Downtown San Diego.
Connect with David
International Diamond Society
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist), Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
More about David Spiewak
David is an East Coast, West Coaster originally from the great city of Philadelphia, living in amazing San Diego since 2005. He resides in the East Village neighborhood (Petco Park area) of downtown San Diego with his English Bulldog, Rupert. Growing up outside of an older city like Philadelphia, makes him appreciate watching and being a part of the transformation of Downtown San Diego. This city is really expanding upwards and outwards with new luxury high rises, new restaurants, and new technology. He enjoys everything this wonderful city has to offer from the coastline, mountains and deserts to our wonderful shops, restaurants and craft beers. If you or someone you know is looking for an ethical, hardworking Realtor or just have any questions about San Diego real estate please feel free to contact David! DPSrealestate@gmail.com
Areas of Expertise
Downtown San Diego, La Jolla, Banker's Hill, Mission Hills, Hillcrest, North Park, South Park, Normal Heights, Kensington, Pacific Beach, Ocean Beach, Point Loma, Clairemont, Serra Mesa, Bay Park
Institute for luxury Home Marketing Guild CLHMS Certified
2018 - San Diego Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence, Silver
2019 - San Diego Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence, Silver
2019 - San Diego Association of Realtors "40 Under 40"
2019 - Downtown San Diego Caravan Service and Leadership Award
2019 - Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award
2020 - San Diego Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence, Silver
2020 - Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award
2007-present | Leukemia/Lymphoma Society FUNdraiser
- Bowling FUNdraiser every year at the East Village Tavern and Bowl in Downtown for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society in honor of my father, Michael Spiewak who passed away of the disease in Oct. 2007.
- To date we have raised over $100,000 for the LLS foundation
- Nominated in 2016 for Man of the Year for LLS
2014-2015, 2018-2019 | Downtown Broker Caravan Leader
- Ran Downtown broker caravan where the top Downtown agents attend private broker tours for new listings
2018 | Back to School, Pack for School
- Colleagues and myself donated and raised supplies and money to the Monarch School San Diego to help and educate the homeless youth
2019 | Pups and Pints
- For the second year in a row, colleagues and myself donated and raised supplies and money to the Monarch School San Diego to help and educate the homeless youth
Education and Training
University of Massachusetts, Amherst; Bachelors of Science - graduated with honors in Building Materials and Wood Technology with a minor in Plant and Soil Sciences.