Cal DRE#: 01313439
Connect with Meg
International President's Circle
Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNSA), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist), Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource (SFR)
Languages other than English
More about Meg Lebastchi
- Top producer, ranked #2 agent in Coldwell Banker La Jolla office.
- Awarded Coldwell Banker's International Presidents Elite Honor for having achieved the highest sales in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2013.
- Ranked in the top 2% of 1267700 sales associates across the globe in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2013.
- Awarded the Coldwell Banker International President's Circle in 2002, 2014 and 2015.
- Awarded International Sterling Socity Award in 2009, 2010 and 2016.
- Ranked in the top 50 agents in the San Diego Region.
Expertise & Experience
- Combined 25 years of experience in architecture, home design / construction, and real estate.
- Residential, investment, vacant land, coastal properties are all within my scope of specialties.
- Exceptional knowledge of the local market to find buyers the perfect property and netting sellers just the right price.
- Discerning eye necessary to pinpoint the stylistic preferences and aesthetic priorities of real estate owners and investors.
- Dedicated, committed and has passion to get the best results each and every time.
- Bachelor of Architecture, 1982
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, 1981
- Certified Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Certified Coldwell Banker Negotiation Specialist
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent. California Board of Real Estate.
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
With a commitment to excellence and personal service throughout every part of the real estate transaction, Meg will exceed all your expectations. You will benefit from her exceptional knowledge of the local market and her focus on finding buyers the perfect property or netting sellers just the right price. If you have been searching for a real estate sales associate who “works from the heart,” then Meg Lebastchi, a mother of two who lives in La Jolla, is the perfect choice!