Cal BRE#: 01248422
Connect with Trent
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
More about Trent Wagenseller
Bringing Value as a Professional Real Estate Agent
Specializing in coastal residential, residential income and mixed use commercial and with nearly 30 years of full time real estate brokerage experience. Brokerage and marketing is constantly evolving and challenging, my goal is to stay local, understand my market area as a professional with attention to detail and service so I can bring value to each assignment.
Experienced transactional background in residential, residential income, commercial and investment quality properties
A focus on teamwork in accomplishing your goals, with cooperative agent networking, title and escrow services, builders, designers, planners, and architects.
An active affiliation as a Certified Commercial Investment member, CCIM
A valuable partnership with Dan Ryan and the skill set of 30 plus years as a professional appraiser, Dan is a San Diego native with extensive community knowledge with valuation and marketing technologies expertise.
An absolute love of La Jolla and coastal communities of San Diego enjoying all the sports and cultural activities.
A La Jolla resident since 1998 with my wife Lisa and sons Casey and Ethan.
- Certified Commercial and Investment Member
- Active member National Association of Realtors,
- Active Member California Association of Realtors
- Active Member La Jolla Brokers Association
- Active Member of the Mission Bay Board of Realtors
- Active Board Member Salvation Army San Diego Metropolitan Advisory Board
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at the University of New Mexico, 1982, Finance Concentration
- Effectively utilizing Coldwell Banker's extensive marketing platforms in residential and commercial marketing
- Income property ownership and management experience
- Exchange, SBA and creative financing techniques
- Extensive residential income and commercial sales and leasing experiences
- Identifying, analyzing and assisting investors in coastal real estate development opportunities
- Professional valuation services
- Coastal residential, commercial and investment grade properties
- Coastal residential infill development analysis
- Residential income sales and property management
- Landlord and tenant representation services
- Retail and office leasing experience