Cal BRE#: 01916467
Connect with Michael
More about Michael Sutton
Prior to joining Coldwell Banker, Sutton was owner and general contractor of “Team Sutton” a local home development company. He and his wife, fellow Coldwell Banker Realtor, Shelly Potvin, own several investment properties and have experience in renovating and selling properties for profit. He also has in-depth knowledge of Los Altos and the surrounding areas as he was raised and resides in Los Altos with his family.
In short what I can provide for you:
- Solid understanding of what to look for in each property based on its physical condition (the good, bad and neutral) utilizing my contractor background
- Provide vision in desired improvements from a design & cost perspective
- Turnkey solution in regards to preparing your home for the market - what is needed and what is not, in order to showcase at its best
- Firsthand knowledge of buying residential investment properties
- Strong negotiation skills – which not only comes from real estate, as well as many years of successfully selling enterprise wide technology solutions to major corporations
Why Michael Sutton
“Michael brings unique value to our team with his home building expertise. It’s like taking a general contractor with you when looking for your ideal home, Sutton’s clients will benefit from his extensive building experience” said Joe Brown Managing Broker, Coldwell Banker of Los Altos.
Michael Sutton went all out for us. He was able to meet with us immediately and incorporated all our preferences into a search for our condo. He is extra knowledgeable about the area, having lived here most of his life. I appreciated his background as a general contractor when evaluating the quality of construction, as well as his willingness to drive us around on tours of neighborhoods and wherever else we needed to go. Perhaps most importantly, he and his wife, Shelly Potvin, are very connected in local real estate networks, which ultimately was crucial in us being the winning bid with twelve offers. We were pleasantly surprised at the in-depth techniques and strategies they used to help us buy our new home even though we were not the highest offer. We highly recommend Michael. -Claire & Michael
Mike helped us buy our home in Santa Clara. He was incredibly helpful and forthcoming when talking about pros/cons of each property. He went way beyond his duties as realtor. My wife and I are very glad that we worked with him. -Paulo & Simone
Mike is an outstanding realtor and made the purchase of my first home a breeze. He was very dedicated from start to finish and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. His responsiveness helped to ensure a quick and smooth close. I fully recommend Mike and his expertise! -Stephanie P.