Connect with Eva
More about Eva Scott
- International President’s Circle
- International Sterling Society
- International Diamond Society
- Co-owned Art Scott and Associates, a real estate brokerage in Cupertino
- Specializing in Los Altos, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Gatos, Campbell, Willow Glen, San Jose & surrounding areas.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors (SILVAR)
- RE Info Link Multiple Listing Service (REIL)
- Continuing Education: California Real Estate Practices and Principles, Real Estate Finance and Agency, Fair Housing, Ethics and the Art of Negotiating
- Co-founder of Build-A-Box, providing families with Thanksgiving meals, since 1987
Her goal and success is client satisfaction with honesty and integrity as her priority. Dedicated to hard work, she contributes her success to knowledge of current technology and the marketplace, networking with her colleagues and adapting with the ever changing ebb and flow of the market. She wants her clients to be well educated about the transaction process because ultimately, it is one of the most important business decisions that her clients will be making. Her long term goal is life-long client satisfaction.
Eva Scott was born and raised in Santa Clara County and is a graduate of San Jose State. Upon graduation, she decided to find a career where she would be able to help her father who was a General Building Contractor and continue to live in the same community in which she had grown up. With this in mind, Eva embarked on her career in Real Estate in 1987.
- Educating clients as to the current market conditions
- Preparing your home to obtain the highest possible price
- Providing professional and qualified vendors
- Help in providing options for most favorable financing
- Negotiating the best purchase price and terms
- Facilitating the mortgage and escrow process