Cal BRE#: 01962754
Connect with Derek
International President's Circle
More about Derek Hirano
Derek Hirano’s mission is to educate and guide his clients through the home-buying and home-selling process. He believes every client deserves personal care, attention, and understanding. Each action he takes is guided by three core principles.
- His client's interests always come first.
- Integrity is a necessity, not a luxury.
- Exceeding his client's expectations is the foundation to building lasting business relationships.
Derek is committed to becoming the best advocate and source of information for all his clients’ real estate needs. Driven by a desire to help others achieve their goals, he works to ensure that his clients are always knowledgeable so they are equipped to make informed real estate decisions. He has a passion for the real estate industry and the potential opportunities that exist within. This passion injects energy and enthusiasm into Derek’s business and motivates him to provide unsurpassed personal service to his clients.
Being born and raised in the South Bay, Derek’s knowledge and love of the area grew organically. After graduating West Torrance High School, he earned his Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Irvine. Prior to real estate, he did profitability analysis and pricing negotiations for one of the world’s largest pre-employment screening providers.
Outside of work, Derek enjoys golf and basketball, playing the ukulele, and eating at one of his favorite South Bay restaurants - Kotosh (Japanese-Peruvian Food).
Education and Awards
- Bachelor of Arts - University of California, Irvine
- Accredited Real Estate Professional - Coldwell Banker University
- Member of the South Bay Association of Realtors®, California Association of Reators®, and National Association of Realtors®
- 2015 Rookie of the Year - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Manhattan Beach
- 2015 Rookie of the Year Nomination - South Bay Association of Realtors
- 2016 International Sterling Society - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Communities I Serve
Serving the South Bay and Beach Cities communities