Cal BRE#: 01914972
Connect with Tamara
International President's Circle
More about Tamara Pulsts
How I Work With Clients
It truly brings me joy help my clients achieve their real estate goals. Whether you want to buy your dream home, or sell your current home for a great price, my aim is to listen carefully to what you want, and then leave no stone unturned in making your vision become a reality. In working with me, you'll find that I am easy-going and upbeat in personality, yet extremely focused, hard-working, and detail-oriented in getting the job accomplished.
When you list your home with me, you will have my full focus and commitment in helping you obtain the highest possible price for your home with the terms that best fit your situation. This result is achieved by cost-effectively preparing your home to look its best, strategic pricing, widespread online/print/email advertising (or discreet off-MLS marketing), and effective negotiation. Along the way, I will be in close communication to keep you up to date and to get your input as needed. My aim is to make the process of selling your home as smooth, easy, and stress-free as possible. I will be there as your professional real estate adviser and advocate every step of the way.
As your buyer's agent, my goal is to help you find your dream home, but then even more importantly, help you successfully get into contract in our very competitive Silicon Valley market, in which multiple offers are the norm. Depending on your situation, I can work closely and intensely with you to help you find a home in a very short period of time, or we can take a more leisurely pace and I will provide you with weekly lists of my top picks for you to see at weekend open houses.
I welcome all my clients to continue to call upon me forever as their friendly resource for all things real estate. I delight in providing recommendations to my favorite contractors, landscapers, painters, and more.
If I can help you buy or sell a home, please send me an email or give me a call! I look forward to speaking with you and learning more about what you would like to accomplish.
- B.S., Rural Sociology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Graduate Studies (MFA), Radio-TV-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Fun year abroad, Sorbonne University, Paris, France
Awards And Designations
- 2015: International President’s Circle – Top 6% of 87,000 Coldwell Banker agents worldwide.
- 2014: International Sterling Society – Top 20% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide.
Designations & Credentials:
- LEED Green Associate
- National Association of Realtors GREEN
Areas of Expertise
- Luxury homes
- First-time homebuyers
- Green homes
- Chair, Technology Committee, Silicon Valley Association of Realtors (SILVAR)
- Member, Menlo-Atherton District Council of SILVAR
- Team Leader, Conservation Monitoring Team, Peninsula Open Space Trust
- Long-time volunteer for a variety of nonprofits focused on the environment, animals, international development
Prior to joining Coldwell Banker, I enjoyed a successful 20-year career working in sales, marketing and management roles in the startup, legal/investment, and non-profit industries. Originally from New York, I grew up bi-coastally and in Europe. I have lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 20 years and currently reside in Palo Alto.
Communities I Serve
- Primary: Menlo Park, Atherton, Woodside, Portola Valley, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
- Secondary: Mountain View, Redwood City, San Carlos, Belmont, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Cupertino, San Jose and beyond, including occasionally the East Bay, San Francisco, and Marin (wherever my clients need to go!)