Cal BRE#: 01958571
Connect with Steven
More about Steven Shadell
MY PLEDGE TO YOU
1. I will utilize my relationships with agents in my office, my company and the board to assist you in acquiring a home in this challenging market.
2. I will assist you with determining value, and constructing and negotiating an offer to insure that you acquire a home within the pricing values established in today's market
3. I will present your offer in person to the seller and listing agent.
4. I will help you formulate and determine your top five needs and wants and then establish a search criteria based on them.
5. I will assist you in your financing decisions and hold your lender accountable like any member of our team.
6. I will follow up daily with you as to any new inventory that meets the criteria we have established and preview select homes of your choice.
7. I will be present for the appraisal and any inspections you schedule.
8. I will review all escrow and title paperwork prior to delivery to you for signature.
9. I will help you have a worry free sale by utilizing all proper disclosures, insisting on a home warranty, and protecting your interests as it relates to contract dates and requirements.
10. I will provide you with the expertise, experience, stability, reputation, legal team and financial backing of a company that has been in business over 100 years.
11. I will communicate with you a minimum of once a week or however often you wish to update you on the current market activity that might affect the purchase of your home.
12. I will provide you with the after sale comfort of a Home Warranty Plan and Concierge Service.
Education and Training
BA Cal Poly, Pomona
Certificate in Executive Management
Peter Drucker Center, Claremont Graduate School
- Boys and Girls NJB Basketball
--Boys and Girls Spirit League-OC (special needs) Basketball and Soccer
My wife and I have been residents of South Orange County for over 25 years. In that time we have bought and sold four houses. We currently live in Ladera Ranch with our twin son and daughter.
From Coldwell Banker's centrally located office by Lake Mission Viejo, I am happy to serve anyone in the greater Orange County area!