Cal BRE#: 00984593
Connect with Holly
International President's Circle
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Holly McKenna
For over 25 years, Holly has lead the way in the Santa Barbara market for homes, condos and multimillion dollar estates, not just by excelling in sales, but listening to hearts.
Holly began her real estate career with Santana Properties, a Montecito boutique firm that was purchased by Coldwell Banker. She now sits under the Coldwell Banker umbrella in her same Santana seat, an office space with Dutch doors and ten agents. She has been able to maintain the small business feel while getting the support of a noted firm with tentacles worldwide.
Whether representing a buyer or selling a home, this is a journey that transcends bricks and mortar and activates our deepest hopes, aspirations, dreams and desires. Holly works closely, tirelessly and collaboratively to not just find her clients a house, but rather to find The Home.
A real estate matchmaker, Holly combines business acumen and intuition to market and stage a property in just the right way to attract just the right buyer at just the right time. Holly has a roster of Buyers and Sellers she’s not only worked with for years, but calls friends.
Holly is an award winning real estate agent who cares about her community. She has served as President of the Santa Barbara Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Board of Directors and is presently on their Honorary Board. She, also served as the President of the Cancer Foundation and Hospice of Santa Barbara Auxiliary.
Holly and her husband have lived and loved life together in Santa Barbara for more than 40 years.
Over 25 years of experience representing buyers and sellers in real estate consulting, marketing and sales.
Specializing in marketing and sales of single family homes in Montecito, Hope Ranch, Carpinteria, Santa Barbara and Goleta.
Designations and Awards
- Previews Estate Specialist
- International President’s Elite
- Hospice of Santa Barbara Volunteer of the Year 1991
- Santa Barbara Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Honorary Board of Directors
Affiliations and Associations
- Santa Barbara Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Board of Directors, Santa Barbara Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse, 2000-2004
- Board of Directors, President, Santa Barbara Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse 1988-1989
- Vice Chairman of Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse, Amethyst Ball, 1987-2006
- Chairperson, Hospice of Santa Barbara, Light Up a Life and The Regatta
- Board of Directors, Hospice of Santa Barbara, 1992-1993
- President, Hospice of Santa Barbara Auxiliary, 1992-1993
- Cancer Foundation Auxiliary President, 1984, 1985
Areas of Specialty – Southern Santa Barbara County
- Homes and Condominium
- Multi-Million Dollar Estates
Multiple Listing Service, Haves and Needs, Various Volunteer Organizations