Cal BRE#: 01959465
Connect with Angela
More about Angela West
Angela is a California native and grew up in the Bay Area. Southern California has been home for the past 15 years. She received her degree in Business Administration from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, with a Minor in Theater. She has had the privilege of living in London, New York City, Santa Monica and now resides in Costa Mesa with her husband and teenage son. Before becoming a Realtor, she worked in the legal and entertainment industries.
She prides herself on her integrity, energy, and thorough attention in the details, large or small, of any real estate transaction. She creates a positive experience for both sides. Her business approach is professional and straightforward. She listens to her clients' needs, matches them to the right property and ensures an honest and efficient transaction from the very beginning to the very end. She brings a wealth of knowledge about buying and selling real estate, and has the resources to help you achieve your real estate objectives.
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
Bachelor of Science Degree
Major: Business Administration/Marketing
Areas of Expertise
- Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home.
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Keen listener and detail oriented
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Member of the Orange County Association of Realtors