Cal BRE#: 01883139
Connect with Elena
International President's Circle
Languages other than English
More about Elena Mendelson
“Any man who knows all the answers most likely misunderstood the questions”
Having a rich professional and personal experience as a buyer, seller, investor and landlord, Elena recognizes the power of a strong team. Leveraging relationships with construction professionals, stagers, appraisers, mortgage brokers, escrow officers and even your future neighbors is a cornerstone of Elena’s business philosophy. You can be assured that your transaction will be handled by top notch talent with a single point of contact, - your broker, Elena Mendelson.
Education and Training
* CA State License Broker Designation (2010)
* MBA (Finance), Thunderbird, the American Graduate School of International Management, Glendale, AZ (2001)
* BA (Linguistics), Moscow State Linguistic University, Russia (1996)
Born and raised in Moscow, Russia, Elena moved to US in 1996.
After working for a boutique investment firm, Elena decided to pursue her MBA, upon which she accepted a position with a Bay Area IT company, specializing in banking software products. While pursuing her corporate aspirations Elena developed a passion for real estate marked by active investments both, domestically and overseas.
Surfacing of two adorable but excruciatingly demanding children, made Elena's transition to a formal real estate career not only logical, but exciting. Elena's background in project management, business administration, negotiation and consulting make a great addition to her expertise in Real Estate.
Elena and her family are proud 10-year residents of Walnut Creek and enjoy hiking, biking, cooking, reading, entertaining and chasing children's activities in the vicinity of 200 miles, as evidenced by links on her web-site at http://www.east-bay-houses.com/Links/?ID=16383
Awards And Designations
- Member of California Association of REALTORS (R) - http://www.ccartoday.com/user/6330
- Certified Distressed Property Expert Designation (CDPE) - http://www.cdpe.com/profile/view/35763
- National Association of Realtors e-PRO designation