Cal BRE#: 01883139
Connect with Elena
International President's Circle
Languages other than English
More about Elena Mendelson
A difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra”.
A perfectionist by nature, I pay exquisite attention to detail and make a conscious choice to associate with like-minded individuals. In a world of complacency and "good enough," I distinguish myself with high standards and expect the same from my team. You can rest assured that you will be getting the best of the best when it comes to photography, staging, inspections, landscaping, design, repairs, lending, escrow, insurance, and whichever other related area of expertise you may require.
I attribute this philosophy to the honor of having been consistently recognized as a top 100 agent for Coldwell Banker in San Francisco Bay Area region.
Education and Training
* CA State License Broker Designation (2010)
* MBA (Finance), Thunderbird, the American Graduate School of International Management, Glendale, AZ (2001)
* BA (Linguistics), Moscow State Linguistic University, Russia (1996)
Born and raised in Moscow, Russia, Elena moved to US in 1996.
After working for a boutique investment firm, Elena decided to pursue her MBA, upon which she accepted a position with a Bay Area IT company, specializing in banking software products. While pursuing her corporate aspirations Elena developed a passion for real estate marked by active investments both, domestically and overseas.
Surfacing of two adorable but excruciatingly demanding children, now 10 and 11, made Elena's transition to a formal real estate career not only logical, but exciting. Elena's background in project management, business administration, negotiation and consulting make a great addition to her expertise in Real Estate.
Elena and her family are proud 16-year residents of Walnut Creek and enjoy traveling, hiking, biking, cooking, reading, entertaining, and exploring beautiful Bay Area from Napa to Monterrey.
Awards And Designations
- Coldwell Banker top 100 San Francisco Bay Area Agents for 2016
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award for 2015
- Trulia Top Agent Award for 2015
- Member of California Association of REALTORS (R) - http://www.ccartoday.com/user/6330
- Certified Distressed Property Expert Designation (CDPE) - http://www.cdpe.com/profile/view/35763
- National Association of Realtors e-PRO designation
Communities I Serve
Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, Alamo, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Concord, Martinez
Areas of Expertise
Sellers, Buyers, Investors, Property Improvement
- Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer for Eagle Peak Montessori School
- Supporter of onewarmcoat.org and Oakland Children's Hospital