- For Sale
- 5 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 1 Partial Bath
- 67.71 Acres
- 4 Car Garage
Full Property Details for 11235 Sinking Spring Road
- Price: $575,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Farm
- MLS ID: 1557023
- Updated: 10/18/2017
- Added: 60 day(s) ago
- 11235 Sinking Spring Road, Marshall Twp, OH
- Listed at $575,000 on 10/12/17
- Number of Rooms: 9
- Interior Features: Natural Woodwork, Great Room, Bonus Room
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Fireplace(s): Wood-Burning, Insert, Stone
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Shower, Tub, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, 15 x 19, Level 1, 285 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 10 x 12, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 10 x 12, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 10 x 12, Lower, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, 6 x 10, Level 1
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Fireplace, 19 x 29, Level 1, 551 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Fireplace, Walk-Out, 40 x 28, Lower, 1,120 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Ceramic Tile, Pantry, Island, 15 x 15, Level 1, 225 Sq. Ft.
- Rec Room: 15 x 21, Lower
- Laundry: 8 x 10, Level 1, 80 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior Features: Deck, Metal Fence, In-Ground Pool, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Attached, Oversized
- Area: Highland Co.
- County: Highland
- Township: Marshall
- Suburb: Highland Co.
- Cross Streets: Harriet Rd
- Driving Directions: From Hillsboro, St Rt 124 East to Harriet Rd, L on Sinking Spring. Home on left lane thru pine trees.
- School District: Hillsboro City SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Electric, Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: None
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch
- Description/Design: Farm with House
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Walk-Out, Fireplace, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Vinyl, Wood, Double-Hung
- Windows/Doors: Vinyl, Wood, Double-Hung
- Year Built: 1993
- Other Structures: Horse Barn, Workshop, Tractor Barn, Cattle Barn, Miscellaneous Shed
- Property View: Woods, Lake/Pond
- Lot Size (Acres): 67.71
- Lot Dimensions: IRR
- Frontage: County Road, Paved Road
- Topography: Rolled, Stream/Creek
- Land Use: Horses, Cattle, Recreational, Crops (Grain, Corn, Soy)
- Trees/Vegetation: Partially Wooded, Fruit, Pine/Timber
- Lot Description: 50 to 99 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Wood Fencing, Barbed Wire, Cross-Fenced
- Price Per Acre: $8,491.97
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1, 433.96
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 28-21-000-090.01
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 752-4000, Clayton Ring