Full Property Details for 12467 US Rt 50
- Price: $525,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Farm
- MLS ID: 1609779
- Updated: 5/21/2019
- Added: 104 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 11
- Interior Features: Crown Molding
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Fireplace(s): Brick
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Master Bathroom: Shower, Tub
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 7
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, 14 x 17, Level 2, 238 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 13, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 13 x 14, Level 2, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 13 x 16, Level 2, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 13 x 15, Level 2, 195 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Tile Floor
- Living Room: Fireplace, Laminate Floor, Other, 14 x 19level:1, Level 1, 266 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: 15 x 24, Lower, 360 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Pantry, Solid-Surface Counter, Tile Floor, Wood Cabinets, 10 x 14, Level 1, 140 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Laminate Floor, 14 x 18, Level 1, 252 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 10 x 12, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Walk-Out, WW Carpet
- Laundry: Level 1
- Other Features: Cable, Ceiling Fan, Home Warranty, Smoke Alarm
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Garage Detached, Rear
- Area: Highland Co.
- County: Highland
- Suburb: Highland Co.
- Driving Directions: From Hillsboro, East on US 50, property on the left.
- School District: Greenfield Ex Vill S
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fans, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Double-Hung
- Windows/Doors: Double-Hung
- Square Feet: 4,776
- Year Built: 1990
- Other Structures: Cattle Barn
- Lot Size (Acres): 38
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Frontage: State Highway
- Land Use: Cattle, Crops (Grain, Corn, Soy), Dairy, Hog, Horse
- Lot Description: 20 to 49 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Barbed Wire, Wood
- Farm Description: Farm w/House
- Price Per Acre: $13,815.79
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1,887.19
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Donald E. Fender, Inc. (937) 393-4241, Joe Bryan