$99,900 Sale Pending
- For Sale
- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 8 Acres
- Updated 2 days ago
Full Property Details for 19303 St Rt 41
- Price: $99,900
- Status: Pending
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1514915
- Updated: 11/30/2016
- Added: 45 day(s) ago
- 19303 St Rt 41, Oliver Twp, OH
- Listed at $99,900 on 10/18/16
- Number of Rooms: 6
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors
- Fireplace(s): Stove
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 1: Full, Tub with Shower, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet, 11 x 13, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 9 x 9, Level 1, 81 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 10 x 14, Level 2, 140 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 11 x 17, Level 2, 187 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floors
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 13 x 14, Level 1, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Wood Floor, Eat-In, Country, Wood Cabinets, 14 x 14, Level 1, 196 Sq. Ft.
- Laundry: 6 x 9, Level 1, 54 Sq. Ft.
- Exterior Features: Patio, Deck, Porch, Above-Ground Pool
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: None
- Area: Adams Co.
- County: Adams
- Township: Oliver
- Suburb: Adams Co.
- Cross Streets: Vaughn Ridge
- Driving Directions: East St Rt 32 to South on St Rt 41, property approx 7 miles on Right.
- School District: Adams County/Ohio
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Wood
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: 1.5 Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Vinyl
- Basement Desc.: Crawlspace
- Foundation: Stone
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl, Wood
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl, Wood
- Year Built: 2016
- Other Structures: Horse Barn, Miscellaneous Shed, Chicken House
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 8
- Lot Dimensions: Irregular
- Frontage: State Highway
- Topography: Sloped, Stream/Creek
- Trees/Vegetation: Partially Wooded
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: 5 to 9.9 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Barbed Wire
- Price Per Acre: $12,481.26
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $367.08
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 092-00-00-105.000
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 474-4800, James Young