690 South Pine Drive, Bailey, CO 80421
- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 2,032 Sq. Ft.
690 South Pine Drive, Bailey, CO 80421View this property at 690 South Pine Drive, Bailey, CO 80421
690 South Pine DriveBaileyCO80421
Map & Location
Great home in Friendship Ranch. Ideal location for commuters. Paved road and on school bus route. School bus stops at drive way. Buy with complete confidence. Solid home and Move in ready. Sellers bought as HUD and have replaced and refurbished "the guts and bones" of this home as well as new paint. Bright and open layout. Hurry! Priced to sell quickly.
Full Property Detailsfor 690 South Pine Drive
- Sold For: $225,000
- Taxes: $1,026
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1220923
- Added: 1, 095 day(s) ago
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Internet Access (Wired), Skylights, Walk-in Closets
- Fireplace(s): Gas/Gas Logs, Gas/Gas Logs
- Cooking Appliances: Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile Floor
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Other Features: Humidifier
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fence, Hot Tub/Spa, Utility Shed
- County: Park
- Neighborhood: Friendship Ranch
- Driving Directions: From Conifer, head south on Hwy 285 to 2nd light on highway. Turn right on County Rd 43. Left on Pine, just past Id-Ra-Ha-Je campgrounds. Stay straight to South Pine. Property on left.
- School District: Platte Canyon RE-1
- Elementary School: Deer Creek
- Middle School: Fitzsimmons 6-8
- High School: Platte Canyon
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fan
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Sewer: Septic
- Well Use: Household Inside Only
- Architectural Style: Mountain Contemporary, Raised Ranch
- Construction: Frame
- Basement Desc.: None
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Square Feet: 2,032
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser Measured
- Main/1st Level: 1,016 Sq. Ft.
- Above Ground: 2,032 Sq. Ft.
- Below Ground: 1,016 Sq. Ft.
- Finished Total: 1,952 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1999
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.8
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 34,848
- Zoning: RES
- Assoc Fee Freq.: None
- Tax Amount: $1,026
Disclosures and Reports
- Restrictions: No Covenants
Schoolsserving 690 South Pine Drive
School District:Park County School District No. Re-2
Deer Creek Elementary School
1737 County Road 43, Bailey, CO 80421
Fitzsimmons Middle School
57093 Us Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
Platte Canyon High School
57243 Us Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.