Full Property Detailsfor 14103 Lexington Circle
Sign in to view more details. Local MLS Rules require you to be signed in. Not a member yet? Sign up now.
- Price: $1,849,000
- HOA FEE: $83/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Semi Annually
- Taxes: $8,576 (2016)
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 8578842
- Updated: 4/18/2018
- Added: 316 day(s) ago
- Interior Features: Eating Space/Kitchen, Exercise Room, Game Room, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Smoke Free, Built-In Speakers, Sump Pump, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 4
- Fireplace(s): Gas/Gas Logs, Basement, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Outdoor, Gas/Gas Logs
- Cooking Appliances: Central Vacuum, Convection Oven, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Smoke Alarm, Washer
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Tile Floor, Wood
- Total Bathrooms: 6
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- 3/4 Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio, Deck, Front Porch, Garden Area, Gas Grill, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio, Pond/Lake, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Private Tennis Court, Water Feature
- Garage Spaces: 5
- Total Spaces: 5
- Parking Features: Driveway-Circular, Driveway-Concrete, Dry Walled, Exterior Access Door, Heated, Natural Light
- County: Adams
- Neighborhood: Lexington
- Driving Directions: Go North on I-25 to 136th Avenue.
Turn left (West) and go to the first street (3rd Light), Huron.
Turn right on Huron to Lexington Avenue, which is the second street to the left. DO NOT Rely on Google Maps, etc.
Turn left on Lexington Avenue and follow Lexington Avenue through the neighborhood.
There will be a brick sign in the middle of the circle for "Lexington Shores". Drive past this sign and you will come to a "T" (you will see a fire hydrant in the lawn in front of you).
Turn right onto Lexington Circle. You will come to another "T" (You will see a waterfall in front of the house directly in front of you),
Turn left and go to the top of the hill to 14103 Lexington Circle.
- Direction Faces: East
- School District: Adams 12 5 Star Schl
- Elementary School: Meridian
- Middle School: Rocky Top
- High School: Legacy
- Association: Yes
- Assoc. Name: Lexington HOA, Inc.
- Assoc. Fees Include: Common Area Grounds Maintenance
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two-Story
- Builder/Architect: Sostarich Custom Homes
- Construction: Frame
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Stucco
- Basement: Yes
- Finished basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Standard, Concrete Wall
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Square Feet: 8,790
- Sq. Ft. Source: County Records
- Down/Basement: 2,888 Sq. Ft.
- Above Ground: 5,902 Sq. Ft.
- Finished Total: 8,564 Sq. Ft.
- Basement Finished: 92%
- Year Built: 2000
- Property View: City View, Mountain View, River/Lake View
- Mountain views: Yes
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.75
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 32,812
- Lot Features: Adjacent to Open Space, Irrigated, Waterfront
- Zoning: Residential
- Association Fee: $495
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Semi Annually
- Tax Amount: $8,576
- Tax Year: 2016
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Rocky Mountain Business Associates, Inc.