Connect with Jim
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
More about Jim Neely
I MAKE things happen. Once the business relationship is established, I exert every effort to achieve the intended result.
*I am a native West Virginian and have been involved in a variety of real estate transactions including leasing, buying, selling and tax deferred exchanges in California, Hawaii, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Washington, Ohio and Colorado. My varied interests include theatre, sports, music, poetry, opera and travel.
Education and Training
More than 20 years of active real estate practice, after retiring from a successfu; career as nuclear power engineering consultant. More than 15 years experience, and continuing, in income tax preparation, twelve of which was as Senior Tax Consultant for a national tax preparation firm. Experienced in purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties, including 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange. BSME and MSME in Mechanical Engineering, plus advanced graduate studies; continuing education and training in many real estate subjects.
Some past and current activities include
- Licensed Realtor since 1990
- Member, Graduate Realtor Institue (GRI)
- Registered Professional Engineer (inactive)
- BSME & MSME, University of New Mexico
- Business owner and Independent Engineering Consultant (retired)
- Senior Tax advisor for major tax preparation firm (12 years)
- Board Member, Colorado Senior Sports Development Council
- Rocky Mountain Senior Games Medalist (800 Meters & 1500 meters)
- Member, Arapahoe county Cultural Council (SCFD Tier III Funding)
- Member, Standby Draft Board (United States Selvective Service Commission)
- Former Referee/Umpire for High School, College, AAU & Industrial League Sports
- Member, Denver Art Museum & Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Season Ticket Holder for Theatre, Opera, Symphony & other venues
- Published Poet
Depend on me and my experience for all your Real Estate needs.
Awards And Designations
GRI, CNE, SFR
Metropolitan Denver, North to and including Broomfield; West to and including Lakewood; East to and including Aurora; South to and including Castle Rock.
Longtime member of the Arapahoe County Cultural Council and the Colrado Senior Sports Development Council. Directors Society Member and season suscriber to the Denver Center Theatre Company; Season subscriber to the Arvada Center Theatre, Colorado Symphony, Central City Opera, Santa Fe Opera. Member of the Denver Art Museum and the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Supporter and attendee at other theatre, music, art and cultural venues.