- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 1,388 Sq. Ft.
- 4 Car Garage
Map & Location
Back on Market! Buyer's financing fell through. Don't miss out! Charming split level home in central Westminster. The home was completely remodeled 3 years ago and has been well kept. It offers 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Kitchen has ceramic tiled countertops, stainless steel appliances and a marble counter eating space. Wood floors throughout the main level and upstairs bedrooms. Custom window coverings and new vinyl windows throughout home. Walk in closet downstairs and double closets in master. Most recent updates consist of new fence, new driveway, new roof, and new deck with privacy wall. There are (2) sheds for any additional storage space you may need. Spacious yard is perfect for some Summer BBQ's. Quiet neighborhood, corner lot. Read more Walking distance to Rec center, Library, Park, and nearby stores. Home expected to only go up in value with the new Gold Rail transportation system to be completed soon! Home is in move in ready condition, bring your buyers it won't last long for the area!
Full Property Details for 7540 Julian Street
- Sold For: $215,000
- Property Taxes: $1,039 (2012)
- MLS ID: 6195967
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- Updated: 5/30/2015
- Added: 210 day(s) ago
- Sold at $215,000 on 4/20/14
- Listed at $215,000 on 2/21/14
- Interior Features: Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Internet Access (Wired)
- Cooking Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Washer
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile Floor, Wood
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Exterior Features: Deck, Dog Run, Fence, Garden Area
- Neighborhood: Westminster
- Driving Directions: North on federal to 72nd right on Irving, left on 75th. Corner property on 75th and Julian.
- Direction Faces: West
- School District: Academy 20
- Elementary School: Westminster
- Middle School: Ranum
- High School: Westminster
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Construction: Brick
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement Desc.: None, Crawl Space
- Square Feet: 1,388
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser Measured
- Upper: 425 Sq. Ft.
- Main/1st Level: 538 Sq. Ft.
- Above Ground: 1,388 Sq. Ft.
- Below Ground: 425 Sq. Ft.
- Finished Total: 1,388 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1956
- Other Structures: 1
- Lot Size (Acres): .21
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 9,360
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Near Public Transit
- Water Tap Paid: 1
- Tax Amount: $1,039
- Tax Year: 2012
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: R0066493
Listed by MODERN REAL ESTATE CO
Listed by PORCHLIGHT REAL ESTATE GROUP
Listed by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
Listed by HOMES ACROSS COLORADO
Listed by REAL LIVING CO PROPERTIES
Listed by HomeSmart Realty Group of Colorado
Listed by Your Castle Real Estate Inc
$219,000 -$25,500 (-10.43%)
Listed by American Home Agents
Listed by RE/MAX Southeast Inc.
Listed by The Denver Realty Company
Listed by ENOCH J SANDOVAL AGENCIES
Listed by RE/MAX CENTRAL ALLIANCE
Listed by MB COLORADO REALTY
Listed by First Choice Real Estate Brokers LLC
Listed by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
Listed by RE/MAX SOUTHEAST INC