Full Property Details for 5 Hillside Dr
Sign in to view more details. Local MLS Rules require you to be signed in. Not a member yet? Sign up now.
- Sold For: $585,000
- Taxes: $2,742
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1178450
- Added: 1, 204 day(s) ago
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows, Five Piece Bath, Security System, Updated, Walk-in Closets
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Fireplace Insert, Family Room, Insert
- Cooking Appliances: Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven
- Other Features: Solar Water Heater
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio, Deck, Garden Area, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Utility Shed
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Paramount
- Driving Directions: FROM 32ND AND KIPLING, TAKE 32ND WEST TO HILLSIDE, GO SOUTH ON HILLSIDE ALL THE WAY TO 5 HILLSIDE DR, HM IS ON THE RIGHT. FROM 26TH AND KIPILING, TAKE 26TH TO OAK, GO RT ON OAK TO HILLSIDE, GO RT ON HILLSIDE
- Direction Faces: South
- School District: Jefferson R-1
- Elementary School: Vivian
- Middle School: Everitt
- High School: Wheat Ridge
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Air Conditioning-Central
- Heating Fuel: Gas, Hot Water
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Single-Story or Ranch
- Builder/Architect: CUSTOM HM*GRTLOT
- Model: MID-CENTURY MODERN
- Construction: Brick, Frame
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Walk-Out
- Square Feet: 3,344
- Sq. Ft. Source: County Records
- Main/1st Level: 1,672 Sq. Ft.
- Down/Basement: 1,672 Sq. Ft.
- Above Ground: 1,672 Sq. Ft.
- Finished Total: 3,344 Sq. Ft.
- Basement Finished: 100%
- Year Built: 1969
- Property View: Mountain View
- Mountain views: Yes
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.34
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 14,967
- Zoning: R-1
Listed by Re/Max 100, Inc.