Connect with Peter
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), MBA
More about Peter Wright
- To Serve My Clients' Interests in a Cost and Time Effective Manner
- To Secure Positive Outcomes For All Concerned
- Always Striving to Ensure My Clients Are the Best Informed Negotiators in the Marketplace
Education and Training
- MBA - University of Hartford
- Master of Architecture - Yale University
- BS - University of East London, UK
Areas of Expertise
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Market Trends and Analysis
Communities I Serve
- Greater Hartford and Litchfield Counties
- National & International Referrals
- Avon Historical Society Board Member for over 10 years
- VITA / TCE Tax Counselor for 10 years and counting
With an extensive 25 year background in design and construction, tying in what was the family business of real estate growing up seems as natural a lateral shift as one could imagine.
For me personally, regardless of scale, scope, sense of direction, or even location - whether Avon CT or Cebu Island, Phillippines - real estate is an intriguing renewable resource of fascination, as no 2 projects are ever alike.
While every market has its own unique characteristics, the internet has made my role so much more valuable with so much more real time information available, allowing me to help my clients be the best informed negotiators in the marketplace.
Call me today for a free and fully confidential consultation regarding your next real estate project.