Branch Vice President, Brokerage Manager
Connect with Jeanne
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist), Professional Standard Certified Specialist (PSCS)
More about Jeanne Rutigliano
Everyone has different needs, wants and capabilities. Jeanne is known for her insightfulness, her attention to detail, her excellent grasp of figures and statistics and her vast knowledge of the market. The most important facet of this market is that it changes monthly and staying on top is her specialty.
Education and Training
- Licensed Broker
- G.R.I. (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- P.S.C.S. (Professional Standards Certified Specialist)
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.S. Degree
Awards and Designations
- Midd-Shore MLS Board of Directors - Past President
- Professional Standards Committee - Member
- Diamond Society 2010
- Achievement Awards Recipient 2010
- Midd-Shore Board of Realtors - Member
- Lyme Public Library, Inc. - Director, Secretary
- Lyme Garden Club - Member; Past President
- Lyme Zoning Board of Appeals - Elected Member
Jeanne has worked in sales since graduating from college - as a buyer at G. Fox and Company, as a manufacturers' representative in New England, as shop owner (Hyannis and Salem, MA) and rep for Crabtree and Evelyn, and as a licensed Realtor since 1987. Her main interests are her husband, Joe, of 39 years, and her three daughters (Jenna, Joanna and Juliet). Her secondary interests are reading, swimming and herb gardening.
Communities I Serve
Jeanne primarily works with listings and sales in Lyme and Old Lyme; also in Essex, Deep River, Chester, Old Saybrook, Westbrook, East Haddam and East Lyme.