Looking for a top producing and experienced Realtor with ethics? Someone who will take the time to understand your needs and timeline?
Connect with Lynne
International President's Circle
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Smart Home Certified
More about Lynne Hubbard
Are these the attributes you're looking for in a Realtor?
When you become my client, you can expect my full allegiance. I take my fiduciary responsibilities towards you very seriously. As my client, you can expect me to use my expertise in real estate to carefully watch out for your best interests, to follow through on what you ask me to do, to disclose to you anything that could impact our negotiating power, and to hold what you share with me in the strictest confidence. I conduct your business with the highest ethical standards. My mission is to deliver superior customer service to each and every individual client.
That’s it – plain and simple: I watch out for you, I use my expertise to your advantage, and I do it with high ethical standards.
Communities I Serve
I service the Connecticut Shoreline and Lower Ct River Valley areas, encompassing the towns listed below:
New Haven County - Madison, Guilford, Branford, and North Branford;
Middlesex County - Clinton, Killingworth, Durham, Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Essex, Chester, Haddam, and Deep River;
New London County - Old Lyme, Lyme, East Haddam and East Lyme.
I restrict my area because I recognize that I can't be all things to all people. The feedback my clients consistently give is that they appreciate the detailed familiarity and expert market knowledge I share about the towns I cover. I choose to specialize because providing superior customer service to my clientele is my primary mission.
If you are looking outside this area, you can rely on my strong referral network comprised of other Realtors who take the same pride in having indepth knowledge and expertise about their area that I have in mine.
- The Country School, Madison, CT: Former parent volunteer
- Madison Public Schools: Former parent volunteer
- Parents of Avon: Parent volunteer at Avon Old Farms School in Avon, CT
- Yale Youth Hockey: Former parent manager
- Shelter Animal Rescue: Volunteer
- Community Dining Room: Kitchen Volunteer
- Madison Chamber of Commerce Member
Education and Training
- GRI designation, the "graduate" degree for real estate agents
- Smart Home Certification
- Extensive Sales Associate Training, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Glastonbury, CT
- Middlesex-Shoreline Real Estate School, Old Saybrook, CT
- M.S. in Human Performance, Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
- B.A. in Psychology, graduated Magna cum Laude, St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
I was born and raised in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and moved to Connecticut as a young adult. My husband is a Connecticut native with a long family history in this state. After buying and selling homes in several towns in northeastern US, my husband and I handpicked the Connecticut Shoreline as the place where we wanted to raise our children. Why? Reputable schools, sandy beaches, scenic coves and coastline for all kinds of boating, easy access to fine New England skiing, many and varied cultural enrichment opportunities, proximity to topnotch medical facilities, easy rail/car access to New York City and Boston, and the quintessential charm of coastal New England. In all, we've been on the Connecticut Shoreline 15 years now and I am still amazed by the beauty of this area and richness of the lifestyle. We absolutely love living here.
My husband and I live in Madison with our two sons. We share our home with two rescued Retriever mixes - Liberty and Justice - and a shelter cat, Samuel Adams.
Areas of Expertise
I specialize in marketing and selling homes on the Shoreline of Connecticut. Another area of expertise is helping buyers locate properties that exceed expectations, then working to ensure that they obtain their choice property for favorable terms. I guide and assist my clients through the whole process, from the day we first meet till the day of the closing.
Years of experience working with residential new construction and successful builders. I market new construction homes for Cornerstone Construction Services, Inc., a local homebuilder with 35+ years experience in our local market. Over the years, I have helped numerous families build their dream homes here on the Shoreline and in the Lower Connecticut River Valley!
Awards And Designations
- 2014, 2015, 2016 International Diamond Society (in the top producing 10% Coldwell Banker agents nationwide)
- 2013, International Sterling Society (in the top producing 20% Coldwell Banker agents nationwide)
- 2009 Rookie of the Year, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Top Producing Rookie Agent out of 130 offices covering Connecticut and West Chester County, New York)
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) - one of the most difficult designations for a real estate agent to earn, requires 90 hours of classroom work and must meet minimum production/experience criteria
- 2016 Smart Home Certified - schooled in understanding the impact of smart home technology on the market and on the homebuying and selling processes and how to educate homebuyers and sellers about this technology.