Connect with Jenifer
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), e-PRO
More about Jenifer Philpot
I am a Ledyard native and a 1982 graduate of the University of Connecticut. Following graduation, I married and, over the next fourteen years, moved eight times along the East Coast, first as a “Navy wife” and then as a civilian, ending right back where I started.
Since 1996, I have resided in Ledyard with my husband and, until the last one flew the nest, our three sons. I wholeheartedly enjoyed being involved in my boys’ school activities and happily volunteered in the classroom and was an officer on the PTO board for many years. I cheered for my sons at countless football and lacrosse games as the three of them played on teams in high school and college. I’ve relished membership in a local book club for more than 25 years, love dogs, and have an interest in interior design.
My intimate knowledge of this area combined with my experience overcoming the many challenges of buying and selling homes and moving a family gives me a unique perspective when assisting both home buyers and sellers.
I have been a licensed REALTOR since 2001. My training, qualifications, and affiliations include:
· Communication Sciences, B.A. from University of Connecticut
· Member, National Association of Realtors
· Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
· Member, Eastern Connecticut Association of Realtors (ECAR)
· Member, Professional Standards Committee (ECAR)
· Certified Real Estate Internet Professional (e-PRO)
· Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)-a designation awarded to fewer than 5% of licensed real estate agents nationwide
· 100% Club during tenure at RE/MAX
· Top selling buyer’s agent on team at RE/MAX prior to affiliation with Coldwell Banker Realty
· Coldwell Banker Realty’s International Sterling Society-2013
· Second highest number of closed units in Coldwell Banker Realty’s Mystic office-2013
· CT Magazine’s Five Star Realtor 2011-2015, 2019-21
It is my sincere desire to provide you with consistent, friendly, personalized service whether you are buying or selling a home. I will always act in your best interest, be accessible via text, email, or phone call, and assure you the best price possible in the shortest amount of time. My attention to detail will ensure you a stress-free transaction from start to finish. I look forward to serving you!
Areas I cover include, but are not limited to: Ledyard, Groton (Mystic, etc…), East Lyme, Norwich, Preston, Montville, Old Lyme, North Stonington, Stonington, Lisbon, Griswold, Voluntown, Waterford, New London, and Colchester).