Luxury Property Specialist
Connect with Cynthia
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Cynthia DeRiemer
Home buying is the most financially significant and emotionally charged transaction which involves most people at some point in their lives. If you are selling, you need a broker who will go the extra mile to prepare you and your home for an efficient and problem-free sale. If you are looking to buy, you want to know your agent is doing all she possibly can to make sure you see every suitable home on the market, and position your offer in the best light.
I am committed to providing my clients the highest level of service. Integrity, preparation and attention to detail are qualities I bring to every area of my personal and professional life. I guide my clients every step of the way, assessing their needs and developing an action plan with them that will achieve their goals. I educate clients on the current trends in the local real estate market, utilizing the cutting-edge marketing and technological resources Coldwell Banker has to offer. I advise clients on recent sales that are relevant to their home values and alert clients to existing conditions and future developments in the area that could impact their transaction.
I am fortunate to have many former clients refer me to other prospective buyers and sellers. I approach each assignment as another opportunity to compel clients to recommend me to other home buyers and sellers, and who will automatically choose me to handle their next assignment down the road. There is no substitute for hard work, thorough knowledge of the market, excellent interpersonal skills, a proven track record, and deep corporate resources.
Education and Training
* BA - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
* Member, National Association of Realtors
* Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
* Member of Greenwich Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service
* Member, SmartMLS (Connecticut)
* Graduate, Coldwell Banker's award-winning real estate training program
* Global Luxury marketing certified
* Coldwell Banker Relocation certified
International Society of Excellence- Top < 1% Internationally, awarded multiple years
Choose your real estate company as carefully as you choose your agent. Coldwell Banker is consistently a leader representing sellers and buyers in Greenwich and is the #1 Coldwell Banker office in the Northeast. We offer unrivaled technology to our clients. The firm’s reach into international markets also distinguishes it from other firms, a very important consideration given the large number of foreign individual and corporate buyers and sellers in this market.
Areas of Expertise
Representing buyers and sellers of single family and multi-family residences, condominiums and rental properties
* Global Luxury marketing certified
* Corporate Relocation certified
* New Home Buyer specialist
Community Involvement (past present)
Extensive involvement in Greenwich community
* Friends of Greenwich Point, Board Member
* Riverside Association, Board Member
* Riverside School and the International School at Dundee, PTA Board Member
* Eastern Middle School, PTA Board Member
* Greenwich High School, PTA Active Member
* Safe Routes - pedestrian safety – Chairperson, Riverside
* First Congregational Church of Greenwich, Chairperson and Board Member of various committees
* Greenwich Time Newspaper, Frequent author of Real Estate articles
* Roxbury Swim and Tennis Club, Member
* Lived and worked in New York City before moving to Greenwich in 1996
* Previous work experience - National Sales Manager VP of Marketing for various menswear companies including Perry Ellis, Joe Boxer, and other luxury apparel companies
* Married with three children
Communities I Serve
Greenwich, from the shore to back-country, including Belle Haven, Cos Cob, Downtown, Glenville, Old Greenwich, and Riverside. Also licensed and active in Stamford and Darien.