Connect with Cristiane
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Languages other than English
More about Cristiane Cammarano
My ultimate goal as an agent is to make the process of buying and selling a home easy and enjoyable for all of my clients. This process can often become challenging and at times discouraging given all of the factors one must consider and overcome throughout the process. That's where I differentiate myself from other real estate agents. One of my core strengths as a real estate agent is my unique ability to "think outside the box", to overcome any challenge thrown my way that most other agents get stuck on.
One of the ways I do this is by identifying all of the possible challenges my client may face BEFORE listing their property and having a plan to address each challenge ahead of time. Identifying challenges ahead of time and being ready will ultimately prevent a house from sitting on the market too long resulting in financial and emotional stress.
Sone of these common challenges homeowners are often faced with include:
- Stigmatized property - too many days on the market
- Competition - Other listed properties that meets needs of today's buyers (staging/updates)
- Over priced to negotiate - Price to sell will get the seller more offers driving the asking price higher!
- Undesirable location - location does matter, but how do you sell if in a non desirable location?
- Upgrading property - When to invest in upgrades to increase desirability of house and when not to.
For all of these challenges and many more, it is important to have a solid strategy to address each one ahead of time, which is where I excel. I work closely with my clients to address all of these challenges up front. I am an honest, straight shooter, who is passionate in her job, always thinking of my clients.
For my buyer clients understanding their long term goals is the key to getting them in the PERFECT house.