More about Michael Stroud
I have been a resident of Washington, DC for over 15 years. I live on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC and am licensed DC, MD & VA. I have owned a second home on the water in Calvert County, MD. for over 10 years.
During the week I focus my efforts within the Beltway and then focus on Waterfront Homes on the Chesapeake Bay on the weekends with The McNelis Group LLC.
I am a Graduate of the Realtor Institute(GRI), an Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)and an Associate Broker. I am currently working towards my CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and Certifies International Property Specialist (CIPS) designations.
I am proud to have received the "At Home With Diversity" designation from the National Assocaition Realtors (NAR).
I have a strong work ethic and 95% of my business comes from 'repeat' and 'referral' clients.
I love adventure! I have climbed glaciers in New Zealand, Snow Skied the American & Canadian Rockies, Cruised the water ways in Amsterdam, Scuba dived The Great Barrier Reef and Belize, Climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge, rode the top 10 extreme roller coasters in North America and Europe, Explored Stone Hendge and castles in England, hiked and camped in the Everglades and Grand Canyon and stood at the top of the World Trade Center in New York City.
I have lived and worked in Key West Florida and Boothbay Harbor Maine but my home state is North Carolina.
While here at home, I enjoy boating, golfing, gardening, cooking and entertaining with friends and family.
I look forward to working with you. Please visit StroudRealEstate.com for more information about homes for sale in the area and other services I provide.
I offer FREE Notary Public service to all past, present and Future clients.
Oh by the way....I'm never too busy for your referrals!
Michael Stroud GRI ASP
Broker Associate/Notary Public
DC, MD & VA
I know you have choices as to who you can work with. There are thousands of Real Estate Agents and everyone knows two or three. My focus is on you and your needs. I have many systems in place to help you understand and thrive in the Real Estate Market in the Metro DC Area. Wealth Management is a critical aspect to how you should focus on Real Estate, whether you're a 'first time buyer' or an 'Investor' with a portfolio of many properites. I have the skills, drive and talent to help you reach your goals. And most of all, I want to be your Agent. I look forward to building a profitable relationship with you. Thanks for taking the time to read my Business Philosophy.
Please visit StroudRealestate.com for more information.
Licensed In DC, MD & VA
Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
Graduate Realtor Instsitute (GRI)
Broker Associate in the Disrict of Colunmbia
Council of Residential Specialist (CRS) Member
Certified International Prperty Specialist (CIPS)
"At Home With Diversity" designee
Waterfront Specialist-The McNelis Group.com
I am currently a Mutli-Million Dollar a Year Producer. I earned a GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) in 2004. I earned my Assiciate Broker's License in May 2005 and my "At Home With Diversity" from NAR designation in 2006.
I am currently working towards my CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist) designations to better serve my clients' Real Estate needs.
15 Step Seller Services Program~
1) All listings are adverised on TV with the Home Previews Channel.
2) All detached home listings are place on Talking House~24 Hours recorded program.
3) All listings are photographed professionally.
4) All listings are uploaded to the top five internet real estate sites as featured listings.
5) All internet listings with feature multiple photos and 360 degree images.
6) All listings are advertised locally and Nationally through CBRB Relocation Dept.
7) All listings will benefit from HomeBase InTouch Technology~advanced lead generation.
8) All listings will receive color brochures and property disclosure packets for buyers.
9) All listings will have a sign placed with approval.
10) Listings above $1M will receive Previews Property Packaging.
11) All Open Houses will be adverised in The Washington Post and other local media.
12) All listings will be held Open for Brokers Only Previews.
13) All listings will benefit from email marketing campaigne.
14) All listings will have mass mailing for "Just Listed" to neighborhood and market area.
15) All listings will benefit from CBRB agents knowledge and network.
1) All Buyers will receive one-on-one coaching as to area, availability and financing.
2) All Buyers will receive current list of Active Inventory in their price range.
3) All Buyers will be given a tour of properties within search criteria.
4) All Buyers will be coached on the Contract, Financing and Procecdures.
5) All Buyers will be represented at settlement.
My Father has been a Real Estate Broker for years. He taught me early on in my career that a successful agent is one that people know and trust. This sounds easier than it is. Trust is the bottom line for my business. I work hard for my client to gain their trust and eventually the referrals of their friends and family. Energizing Real Estate For You
Annandale, Arlington, Ballston, Boston, Brightwood, Cabin John, California, Capitol Heights, Captain's Cove, Va, Centreville, Chesapeake Bay Waterfront, Chesapeake Beach, Clarendon, Cobb Island, College Park, Crofton, Crystal City, Deanwood, Del Ray, District Heights, East Falls Church, Fair Lakes, Fair Oaks, Fairfax City, Fairfax County, Fairlington, Falls Church, Fells Point, Forestville, Franconia, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Hillcrest, Historic District, Huntington, Kent Island, Kingstowne, Landmark, Lighthouse Sound, Maywood, McLean, Mechanicsville, Montgomery Village, North Beach, Ocean City, Ocean Pines, Ocean View, Old Town, Pasadena, Pentagon City, Piney Point, Point Of Rocks, Poolesville, Prince Georges County, Shirlington, St. Michaels, Suitland, Taneytown, Temple Hills, Tyson's Corner, Tysons, Upper Marlboro, Washington, DC Metro