Connect with Kimberly
More about Kimberly Morehart
My business philosophy is to treat others the way that I would like to be treated - not only professionally, but personally. Daily I strive to ensure that I help others. In real estate my philosophy will ensure that my clients are not only receiving great customer service, but are becoming better informed buyers and sellers.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Arts, Dual Degree in Human Effectiveness & Organizational Dynamics from Immaculata University
- Currently Attending Delaware College of Art and Design (DCAD) for Interior Design
- Currently involved in DEHOFI and preparing with an event at Liquid Alchemy to raise funds.
- Past founder of Jazz in the Garden to benefit the Ronald McDonald House.
- Ongoing participation in providing dinners to families at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Retired from AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals after 21 years where I held numerous positions including Domestic Relocation, International Relocation and Space Planning. Received the Global Mobility Specialist Designation from DVRC and was a past member of Delaware Valley Relocation Counsel (DVRC) and Employee Relocation Counsel (ERC)
Communities I Serve
Serve all of Pennsylvania, New Castle County, Kent and Sussex County, Delaware.