- (302) 419-8901 mobile
- (302) 234-1888 office
- (302) 352-2422 direct
- (215) 558-1426 fax
- Delaware Office 5349 Limestone Rd, Wilmington, DE 19808
Connect with Kimberly
More about Kimberly Morehart
My business philosophy is to treat others the way that I would like to be treated - not only professionally, but personally. Daily I strive to ensure that I help others. In real estate my philosophy will ensure that my clients are not only receiving great customer service, but are becoming better informed buyers and sellers.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Arts, Dual Degree in Human Effectiveness & Organizational Dynamics from Immaculata University
- Currently Attending Delaware College of Art and Design (DCAD) for Interior Design
- Founder of Jazz in the Garden Annual Event benefitting the Ronald McDonald House of Delaware
- Current Co-Chair of Decorating Committee for the Red Shoe Affair Event for the Ronald McDonald House of Delaware
- Retired from AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals after 21 years where I held numerous positions including Domestic Relocation, International Relocation and Space Planning. Received the Global Mobility Specialist Designation from DVRC and was a past member of Delaware Valley Relocation Counsel (DVRC) and Employee Relocation Counsel (ERC)
Communities I Serve
Serve all of New Castle County and Sussex County, Delaware.