More about Ann Blumencranz
*26 years of Real Estate experience
*Born in New York City and raised in northern New Jersey. I moved back to New York City in 1965 where my husband and I lived. My husband was drafted in 1972 into the Navy, He served on an LPD-amphibious ship as the Medical Officer. He resigned his commission as Lt. Commander in 1972 and we returned to New York City for my husband to complete his Surgical training at Cornell/New York Hospital with a fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering in Breast Cancer.
*In the meantime, I was raising 2 children and returned back to school part time at Fordham University at the New York City campus, majoring in Psychology.
* Upon my husband, Peter's, completion of his training, we moved to Clearwaer, Florida, in 1977 where we raised 5 children.
Real Estate Experience:
* My real estate career started in 1984 when I joined Merrill Lynch Realty as an associate.
* I worked as an Associate from 1984-1989 when I was asked to start a new department for Merrill Lynch in Pinellas, Sarasota and Manatee Counties...the Division of Corporate Relocation.
* Within this capacity, I called upon major corporations, Economic Development Councils, Chambers of Commerce, in an effort to join forces to relocate corp. and their employees to our area. I traveled a great deal and visited the home office of these new companies and presented seminars to their employees about our community.
*After much success in this endeavor, I wanted to get back to real estate. In 1994 I was asked to Manager one of our smaller offices. I grew that office from 17 Associates to over 50.
Real Estate Experience Continued:
* After many mergers and consolidations of offices, We had over 65 agents and we were the top office in Northern Pinellas County.
*I have been Managing the Belleair Office since 2005 with 52 agents. We are consistently one of the top offices in Coldwell Banker as well as in our local real estate board, PRO.
*We are a multi-lingual office with many agents with varied interests and community involvements.
LOOKING FOR A CHANGE?
CONTACT ME AT MY DIRECT NUMBER, 727-450-6565 or my cell is 727-424-8331. YOU CAN ALSO REACH ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org. I WOULD LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SPEAK TO YOU AND SHOW YOU AROUND OUR TERRIFIC OFFICE.
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.